Game Mechanics bug ?!

• Hi everyone,

I have posted before about this matter. How ever I didn't get a responds to help or inform me. :(

What I think:
    After reading the stats and keeping a eye out if there were changes. This is what I think. This is how I think most of the game works.
    (Since there is know almost no information. )

(Somethings just changed last update)

• Animals are almost unlimited. They only die if the plant they eat dies to. When a certain plant population grows the animals grow to. In my case with out good reason plants kept dying from the start with out us interfering. (7.1.0 could have fix this. However a bit late for those who have started)
    • Plant + fertilizer doesn't work somehow, or maybe does? Almost nobody works.
    • Even trees can't be planted without thinking. Best thing to use the tool "soil sample", to have a look if trees are death and then harvest them. If you have someone with gathering, he can break the leaves providing tree seeds. (Keep in mind that when planting trees you need to have a look with the soil sampler. If the soil is good enough to plant the tree. Trees take 104 hours to grown)

Now:
    Is there anything we can do about the plants that keep dying ?

• We tried to re-plant some of the plants, however even with the tool they died with out reason.

Is this a bug or is this something everybody has?

Any answer is welcome, I just want to understand the game :).
    At least thanks for taking the time reading this.

Kind regards,

PlagueDoctor
    \ { ^ , ^ } /

• gameserver 1 game play 2 gameplay 4
    Views

• Hi there. Please submit this issue via either GitHub or support@strangeloopgames.com and include all relevant info. Thanks! :)

Community Manager.
    https://www.discord.gg/eco

• Hi,
    First thanks for you fast responds.
    The problem is that I'm not certain it is a bug :).

New to the game, with the only information being change logs and server stats. ( Server stats are currently unavailable, so I'm unable to check if the "issue" has been resolved with the last update).

gameserver 1 game play 2 gameplay 4
Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!