AdminUtils (Administration) v2.0.0 and AdminUtilsSolo v1.0.0 for Eco Alpha 0.6.4.2

• I'm happy to announce that my mod has been updated to version 2.0.0! With this update: 'Administration' has been renamed to 'AdminUtils', a bunch of new commands were added, a license for using my mods was added, and the back end of the mod received a major overhaul.
    Along with this, I'm introducing a new mod: AdminUtilsSolo. This is a stripped down version of my AdminUtils mod tailored for people playing on Solo.

AdminUtils will be the permanent name for the Administration mod moving forward. With ideas for future content, I felt that this name was more appropriate. Part of those ideas for future expansion means that the download for my mods come with 2 dll files (the main mod and my 'Core' mod). My Core mod contains code that is shared by all of my mods, so it needs to be installed with them in order for my mods to function properly.

The license that comes with any download of AdminUtils (Administration) or AdminUtilsSolo can also be found here on my website. By downloading or installing my mods, you are agreeing to the license.

Downloads
    AdminUtils version 2.0.0 can be downloaded here.
    AdminUtilsSolo version 1.0.0 can be downloaded here.

AdminUtils Change Log
    For more details, see the mod's page on my website.
    Heavily restructured the internals of the mods.
    Added new commands:

• /baseskillgain [value] Adjusts the base skill gain rate. Higher makes the base rate higher. Range is 0 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the base skill gain is reset to 12.
    • /collabpreset [collab level] Sets the collaboration level for the server. Possible levels are 'no', 'low', 'medium', or 'high'.
    • /layerhistbackperday [value] Adjusts the layer history backups per day. Higher means more images/day in the save file. Range is 0 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the layer history backups per day is reset to 4.
    • /maxhousingskillrate [value] Adjusts the max housing skill rate. Higher increases the maximum. Range is 0 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the max housing skill rate is reset to 50.
    • /plantdensity [value] Adjusts the plant density. Higher makes plants grow more dense. Range is -100 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the plant density is reset to 1.
    • /plantscarcity [value] Adjusts the plant scarcity. Higher makes plants more scarce. Range is -100 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the plant scarcity is reset to 0.
    • /skilldamagemult [value] Adjusts the skill damage multiplier. Higher increases the damage. Range is 0 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the skill damage multiplier is reset to 0.
    • /skillgainrate [value] Adjusts the skill gain rate. Higher makes skill gain faster. Range is 0 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the skill gain rate is reset to 1.
    • /timemult [value] Adjusts the time multiplier. Higer makes time move faster. Range is 0 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the time multiplier is reset to 1.
    • /timeofdayscale [value] Adjusts the time of day scale. Higher means shorter day/night cycles. Range is 0 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the time of day scale is reset to 48.

AdminUtilsSolo Features
    For more details, see the mod's page on my website.

• /backup Performs a backup of the world.
    • /baseskillgain [value] Adjusts the base skill gain rate. Higher makes the base rate higher. Range is 0 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the base skill gain is reset to 12.
    • /dumpcmdlog Outputs a log of the console output to the Logs folder in the server root.
    • /exportchatlog Export the chat log for the server to ExportedDocs/ChatLogs.
    • /exportitemlist Exports text files of item ids and other relevant information to ExportedDocs/ItemDump.
    • /exportstats Exports stats for the server. This includes world stats and stats for players.
    • /layerhistbackperday [value] Adjusts the layer history backups per day. Higher means more images/day in the save file. Range is 0 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the layer history backups per day is reset to 4.
    • /maxhousingskillrate [value] Adjusts the max housing skill rate. Higher increases the maximum. Range is 0 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the max housing skill rate is reset to 50.
    • /plantdensity [value] Adjusts the plant density. Higher makes plants grow more dense. Range is -100 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the plant density is reset to 1.
    • /plantscarcity [value] Adjusts the plant scarcity. Higher makes plants more scarce. Range is -100 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the plant scarcity is reset to 0.
    • /save Saves the state of the server.
    • /skilldamagemult [value] Adjusts the skill damage multiplier. Higher increases the damage. Range is 0 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the skill damage multiplier is reset to 0.
    • /skillgainrate [value] Adjusts the skill gain rate. Higher makes skill gain faster. Range is 0 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the skill gain rate is reset to 1.
    • /timemult [value] Adjusts the time multiplier. Higer makes time move faster. Range is 0 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the time multiplier is reset to 1.
    • /timeofdayscale [value] Adjusts the time of day scale. Higher means shorter day/night cycles. Range is 0 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the time of day scale is reset to 48.
    • /unclaimall [username] Unclaims every plot owned by a user. The property claim flags are not refunded.

• admin 13 commands 9
    Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!