Tailoring, Where has the love gone?

• Hello,

I also posted this in the Ideas & Suggestions forum, thought I'd add it here as well.

I have been playing ECO on and off since 5.4 or so. Tailoring used to be completely broken, but has since had atleast one overhaul to make it function, somewhat, in game.

But still the clothes you craft do not show up on your avatar. If you don full camogear the clothes are so well camouflaged that they are infact invisible and it looks like you are running around in your underwear. My nickname on sevral servers has been "Nice Skivvies".

But not beeing able to actually see the items you craft is not even the main issue. Where has the love for tailoring gone? It has to be one of the most neglected and overlooked skills in the entire game with the possible exception of Logging Efficiency which does absolutely nothing except trick people into spending skillpoints unnesseccarily.

There is so much more that could be done with tailoring.

Where are the Flags, Banners and Pennants to Fly over our homes and lands?
    Where are the Draperies, Curtains, and Tapestries to decorate our walls?
    Where are the table cloths to cover our tables?
    Where are the Chefs hat and Apron?
    Where are the Metalworkers leather apron and protective clothing?
    Where are the dyes and patterns to color and define the artistry of the craft?
    Where are the myriad of clothing choices to aid each specialization?
    Where is the option to customize size, color and pattern of our carpets.

Frankly speaking, where has the love gone?

//Adam

Views

• I feel you, Bro.

I hate the fact that there is nothing to do with old beginning clothing. Was thinking about Modding it to recycle them, but waited to see what SLG does with it. If it has not changed by 7, I will.

I have seen photos of them working on models and such. Maybe with these new hats and goggles, they may also fix the rest of the clothing. Here hoping.

--MW--

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!