Clays Toolkit - v2.3 - For Alpha 6.3.0

• Description:
    A Toolkit for all servers with modular mods, want to remove a mod? find it, and delete it.

Installation:
    Extract into Mods folder.

Mods Included:

Clays Toolkit Base Mod
    Contains the saving and chat features for mods to base off of

Wipe
    Added ability to wipe and auto backup of logs (Admins Only)

• /wipe-tplogs - backs up the logs for teleport and wipes the list from the server. (Can be used to reset counters)
    • /wipe-homes - backs up the list of homes and wipes the active list. (Useful when starting a new world!)
    • /wipe-homelogs - backs up the list of home logs usage and clears the active list. (Can be used to reset counters)

Homes
    Give your player the ability to teleport into one of their homes, at a cost and/or with limitations

• /home [HomeName] - Teleport to HomeName.
    • /home-add [HomeName] - Add this location to the list of homes, now only on own
    • /home-remove [HomeName] - Remove this home from list
    • /home-list - Display a list of all the homes you have saved

Daily Rewards
    Give your awesome players daily gifts

• /daily - Collect your daily gift of tokens

Vote Rewards
    Reward your players for voting for your server.

• /vote - provides you with link to vote for the server
    • /reward - get your token reward
    • /apikey - add an ecoservers.io api key [AdminOnly]
    • /rewardtokens - set a value that you want to reward to your players when they cast their vote [AdminOnly]
    • /tick - Retrieve the latest votes from ecoservers.io

Exchange
    Let your players exchange their earned tokens into goods

• /exchange <int> - Exchange Skill Points into Tokens

Commands
    Including /online and /online-count

• /lastonline <playername> - Display when this player was last online, if ever
    • /stats <playername> - Display statistics of this player, if ever seen on this server
    • /population - Display population information of this ECO World
    • /election - Display election information, if an election is ongoing
    • /rules - If set by the server, this will display the server rules.
    • /online - Show the list of players that are online right now
    • /online-count - Show the number of people online
    • /admins - Show the list of admins
    • /admins-online - Display the list of admins who are online

Teleport
    Gives the ability to players to teleport to each other, costing calories and also, with cool down.

• */tp <username> - Teleport to specified player, if online.
    • /tpa - Teleport Addition, where an admin can teleport someone else to them.

Toggle Light Sources
    right-click to turn off or on, any light sources (pauses fuel consumption also)

Jokes
    Slap, Punch or Wave at friends and foes.

• /slap [VictimName] - Slap someone with a sock.
    • /punch [VictimName] - Let's do it like aussie's and punch each other for the fun of it
    • /wave [FriendName] - Wave at a friend from anywhere in the world.
    • /hug [FriendName] - Hug a friend from anywhere in the world.
    • /joke - Get a random joke!

MOTD [AdminOnly]
    custom timings and modes (slow 1 message every time and fast all every time), allows you to add, remove, enable, disable, list, send at will from ingame chat

• /motd-on - Switch on MOTDs
    • /motd-off - Switch off MOTDs
    • /motd-add <message> - Add the specified message to your MOTD list.
    • /motd-remove <id> - Remove the message bearing the specified id from the list.
    • /motd-list - List all MOTDs you have set on the server.
    • /motd-send - Skip the timer and send the next MOTD.

Gaming Experience Improvements

• Use woodpulp as fuel in Brazier and Campfire
    • Increased weight limits in carts including powered cart
    • Reduced calorie consumption on debris pickup

Usage:

• /motd-on - Activates MOTD
    • /motd-off - Deactivates MOTD
    • /motd-list - List all MOTDs
    • /motd-remove [ID} - Remove Message with given ID
    • /motd-add [MESSAGE] - Adds Message to list of MOTDs
    • /tp [USERNAME] - Teleport to an online username for a cost (calories)
    • /online - Display online players count + list
    • /online-count - Displays online players count
    • /online-admins - Displays online admins list
    • /admins - Displays admins list
    • Right click on light sources to turn them off or on.

Examples:

• /motd-add Hello World
    • /motd-remove 0

Thanks to:
    @ClayC - Programmer
    @phlo - Designer

Special Thanks to

• Greenleaf Servers
    • Nicolae

Thank you!

Edit
    CTK 2.3.1 has been released which fixes:

• Homes not loading on server restart
    • Unable to retrieve Joke from the Jokes API

Download:
    Please use the official Clay's ToolKit website to download any version you like.

WARNING - Install at your own risk, make sure to take backups of your saves before installing

Views

• When testing the "joke" function I got the following error message:

"Caught exception: Caught exception invoking RPC SendChat on ChatManager!

Ett undantagsfel har inträffat i målet för en aktivering.
    Den underliggande anslutningen stängdes: Det gick inte att upprätta en förtroenderelation för den säkra SSL/TLS-kanalen.
    Fjärrcertfikatet är ogiltigt enligt valideringsproceduren.

Stack:
    vid System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
    vid System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
    vid System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
    vid Eco.Gameplay.ChatManager.InvokeCommand(String commandName, MethodInfo method, String args, User user)
    vid Eco.Gameplay.ChatManager.ProcessAsCommand(String text, User user)
    vid Eco.Gameplay.ChatManager.SendChat(ChatMessage msg, String text, User user)
    "

• Oh there's some swedish in there. Let me google translate that:

"An exception error has occurred in the target of an activation.
    The underlying connection was closed: A trusted connection for the secure SSL / TLS channel could not be established.
    The remote certificate is invalid in accordance with the validation procedure."

• Hi @Ekke ,

Thanks for reporting this, I will deploy a fix later today, I think I know the issue already

Thanks,

• Also while testing the home function I did /home-add 1 on a property and when I later did /home 1 I ended up somewhere in the middle of the earth and nowhere near my home that I set. I also tried to do /home-add Ekke but no luck.

• Hi @Ekke

That is strange, was the server restarted in between the addition of home and the using of home?

Also, what do you get when using command /home-list ?

Thanks,

• I did some more testing and instead of /home-add 1 I did /home-add e on a bigger plot and that teleported me way up in the air. It's on a private localhost so the server is restarted between every single update I make to check for errors.

Could it be that if I teleport to home 1 it teleports me to coordinate 1? Here's what I've tried + results:

/home 1 - Teleports me to complete darkness and if I do /unstuck I might end up on the other side of the world
    /home 2 - Same thing
    /home e - Makes me fall from the sky to the correct position (but I would land on the roof if there was one)
    /home ekke - Same thing
    /home abc - Infinite fall loop

• That seems strange, I will execute more testing from my end, but I was not able to replicate this behavior,

Until than,

Thanks for reporting @Ekke

• On another note, how do you set rules for the /rules command? :) Can't find any info on that.

• @Ekke

https://claystk.info/help/mods
    Scroll to the bottom, it's the last one.

Thanks,

• A new version has been released, not worthy of it's own thread so please read the main thread as it was edited.

Thanks,

• Following commands does not exist according to the game:
    motd-send
    online-count (online works however)
    online-admins (admins-online works however)

Following might not work (Not sure because I'm the only one on the server)

Following commands produces an error code (must note that I tried to slap/punch myself when I got errors)
    punch
    slap

Error code:
    Caught exception: Caught exception invoking RPC SendChat on ChatManager!

Ett undantagsfel har inträffat i målet för en aktivering.
    minValue can't be larger than maxValue.
    Parametername: minValue

Stack:
    vid System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
    vid System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
    vid System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
    vid Eco.Gameplay.ChatManager.InvokeCommand(String commandName, MethodInfo method, String args, User user)
    vid Eco.Gameplay.ChatManager.ProcessAsCommand(String text, User user)
    vid Eco.Gameplay.ChatManager.SendChat(ChatMessage msg, String text, User user)

Following simply doesn't work
    rules - I've added a rules.ctk file in /root/ClaysToolkit/ and I've tried rules.ctk and Rules.ctk, I've even tried to add the file to \Mods\ClaysToolKit but it still says that the server has no rules.

Other notes
    I'm still having issues when trying out "home-add 1" and teleporting to that home but I'll try it out on a "real" server soon and I might get back to you about that :) Currently I'm trying out the modpack in localhost. And thanks for doing a great job.

• I will have a look at your list later and will reply with details about each,

Thanks @Ekke for taking the time to produce the list and giving such details!

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!