[ LINUX HOSTING BUGS ]

• I feel that we might need a linux sub forum for these issues as i'm sure there will be more following the release to steam.

I'm going to list known issues with ECO server on linux here tho.
    If you have more please add to this so we can get something for devs to tinker with.

• World Generation!, With linux via ELSM or running the mono command normally. Build time is about 50% longer.. but it will get there.

• In-game skill tree missing some information on the images. Missing Information.png

• Server throws this error when a client refreshes the server list!.
      [0x7fd8488fe700:] EXCEPTION handling: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
      [0x7fd8484fc700:] EXCEPTION handling: System.ObjectDisposedException: Safe handle has been closed
      [0x7fd8484fc700:] EXCEPTION handling: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: interrupted
      [0x7fd8484fc700:] EXCEPTION handling: System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
      Object name: 'System.Net.Sockets.Socket'.
      [0x7fd8484fc700:] EXCEPTION handling: System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: Cannot access a disposed object.
      Object name: 'System.Net.Sockets.Socket'..) Note that I'm not actually attempting to connect this is just a refresh on the list.. Probably a LAN only error.

More to come...

• [ linux server 1
    Views

• Link to the github issue regarding this :)
    https://github.com/StrangeLoopGames/EcoIssues/issues/2084

• Is there a roadmap to get the Linux server up to snuff? I've been running mine for a week now and there's just a mess of small problems that, after researching, seem to be stemming from the fact that my server is Linux and it's running through mono. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

[ linux server 1
Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!