You are able to reproduce any building block as many times as you want.
1 Blueprint (any)
1 Block of any construction material
Steps to reproduce:
- Pick a blueprint. Place first corner and second corner as normal. Place post OUTSIDE of box.
- When it cancels, right click the blueprint again. You should have the post but no grid. Drag until the area (if a grid actually showed) would be big enough to build that building.When you release, the white construction grid should appear. Place post inside.
- Place the block you wish to reproduce inside. Placing the block will not consume it, so with 1 block of the material in your inventory you could fill the entire white construction grid.
- While inside the white construction grid, click the blueprint you used earlier again and abandon the building.
- Use the hammer to collect the blocks that you placed.
Because it doesn't consume blocks to place with this method, you are essentially duping blocks.
created an issue for this:
for developers : https://github.com/StrangeLoopGames/Eco/issues/468