Clays Toolkit - v2.2 - For Alpha 6.1.1+
A Toolkit for all servers with modular mods, want to remove a mod? find it, and delete it.
Extract into Mods folder.
Clays Toolkit Base Mod
Contains the saving and chat features for mods to base off of
Now also providing a list of online users, admins and online admins
Added ability to wipe and auto backup of logs (Mods Only)
- /wipe tp logs - backs up the logs for teleport and wipes the list from the server. (Can be used to reset counters)
- /wipe homes - backs up the list of homes and wipes the active list. (Useful when starting a new world!)
- /wipe home logs - backs up the list of home logs usage and clears the active list. (Can be used to reset counters)
Give your player the ability to teleport into one of their homes, at a cost and/or with limitations
- /home [HomeName] - Teleport to HomeName
- /sethome [HomeName] - Add this location to the list of homes, now only on own property!
- /home-set [HomeName] - Add this location to the list of homes, now only on own property!
- /home-add [HomeName] - Add this location to the list of homes, now only on own property!
- /removehome [HomeName] - Remove this home from list
- /home-remove [HomeName] - Remove this home from list
- /home-delete [HomeName] - Remove this home from list
- /home-list - Display a list of all the homes you have saved
Give your awesome players daily gifts
- /daily - Collect your daily gift of tokens
Reward your players for voting for your server.
- /vote - provides you with link to vote for the server
- /reward - get your token reward
- /apikey - add an ecoservers.io api key [AdminOnly]
- /rewardtokens - set a value that you want to reward to your players when they cast their vote [AdminOnly]
- /tick - Retrieve the latest votes from ecoservers.io
Let your players exchange their earned tokens into goods
- /exchange SkillPoints <int> - Exchange Skill Points into tokens, to allow you to trade these or sell them.
- /exchange Tokens <int> - Exchange Tokens into Skill Points
Including /online and /online-count
- /lastonline <playername> - Display when this player was last online, if ever
- /stats <playername> - Display statistics of this player, if ever seen on this server
- /population - Display population information of this ECO World
- /leader - Check who's the leader, FOR NON-ADMINS ONLY
- /whosleader - Check who's the leader
- /election - Display election information, if an election is ongoing
- /rules - If set by the server, this will display the server rules.
- /online - Show the list of players that are online right now
- /online-count - Show the number of people online
- /admins - Show the list of admins
- /admins-online - Display the list of admins who are online
- /online-admins - Display the list of admins who are online
includes tp to cords for admins, tp to players for everyone costing calories and also, with cooldown.
- /tpa - Teleport Addition, where an admin can teleport someone else to them.
Toggle Light Sources
right-click to turn off or on, any light sources (pauses fuel consumption also)
Slap, Punch or Wave at friends and foes.
/slap [VictimName] - Slap someone with a sock.
/punch [VictimName] - Let's do it like aussie's and punch each other for the fun of it
/wave [FriendName] - Wave at a friend from anywhere in the world.
/hug [FriendName] - Hug a friend from anywhere in the world.
custom timings and modes (slow 1 message every time and fast all every time), allows you to add, remove, enable, disable, list, send at will from ingame chat
- /motd-on - Switch on MOTDs [AdminOnly]
- /motd-off - Switch off MOTDs [AdminOnly]
- /motd-add <message> - Add the specified message to your MOTD list.[AdminOnly]**
- /motd-remove <id> - Remove the message bearing the specified id from the list.[AdminOnly]**
- /motd-list - List all MOTDs you have set on the server[AdminOnly]**
- /motd-send - Skip the timer and send the next MOTD[AdminOnly]**
Gaming Experience Improvements
- Use woodpulp as fuel
- Increased weight limits in carts
- /motd-on - Activates MOTD
- /motd-off - Deactivates MOTD
- /motd-list - List all MOTDs
- /motd-remove [ID} - Remove Message with given ID
- /motd-add [MESSAGE] - Adds Message to list of MOTDs
- /tp [USERNAME] - Teleport to an online username for a cost (calories)
- /tp [x],[y],[z] - Teleport to co-ordinates given. [ADMIN AdminOnly]
- /online - Display online players count + list
- /online-count - Displays online players count
- /online-admins - Displays online admins list
- /admins - Displays admins list
- Right click on light sources to turn them off or on.
- /motd-add Hello World
- /motd-remove 0
Special Thanks to
Special Message to the community
Thank you all for helping and supporting with the development of this toolkit, and for supporting via donations. You can see that donations are spent to really make the toolkit better.
Let's keep this going and make this Toolkit a lot better. Kindly forward any issues you may have with the toolkit or even suggestions!
WARNING - Install at your own risk, make sure to take backups of your saves before installing
In addition to the above, if you would like to join the CTK Community, please join us on discord at: https://discord.gg/8xtcKFU
This version also works with Eco Alpha 6.1.2,