Server invisible / Offline bug V6.* (Found Fix)

• Hey Guys here is my story of banging my head on the table for a good 8 Hrs I am a Computer Engineer and host many servers and websites. I know this is not about the issue but you will see why this is relevant for you to know. Anyway I bought the game and downloaded 6.0.1 game loads fine server runs its setup fine but then I notice i cant find my server and if I manually add it low and behold the darn thing says Offline look for anything I may of missed. Then started Looking all over Google and the forums could not see anything. Only every telling people that they need to check Ports and blaming their hardware ( that is why I said i'm and Engineer I knew it was not the ports ). Then thought I will download 6.0.2 as it might have a fix guess what nope. so i started looking at the configs then I tried this below "here is probably all you want to know The Fix"

Fix / Bug:
    Setting server to private with a white list locks the hole server out

If you want to have it kinda private the best way i have found it take the server off the List under Network Tab Public Server = False

But make sure you leave the Private Server = False

You will not be able to find the server in the list, but you can give your Friends your IP and it will work wonder

Hope this helps every and the devs read this.

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!