Trying to collect copper ingots

• Every time I try to collect my copper ingots from the smelter it gives me this error and kicks me from the server.

Caught exception: Caught exception invoking RPC ViewRPC on Client!

Caught exception invoking RPC TryToCollectItems on WorkOrder!

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Stack:
    at Eco.Gameplay.Items.ChangedInventories..ctor(ChangedInventories changedInventories)
    at Eco.Gameplay.Items.InventoryChangeSet.AddItemRecursive(InventoryBase inventory, Item item, ItemCollection stack, ChangedInventories originalState)
    at Eco.Gameplay.Items.InventoryChangeSet.AddItemRecursive(InventoryBase inventory, Item item, ItemCollection stack, ChangedInventories originalState)
    at Eco.Gameplay.Items.WorkOrder.TryToGiveItems(InventoryBase destInventory, Boolean sendError)
    at Eco.Gameplay.Items.WorkOrder.TryToCollectItems(Player collector)

Stack:
    at Eco.Shared.Networking.RPCManager.TryInvoke(Object controller, String methodname, BSONObject bsonArgs, Object& result)
    at Eco.Shared.Networking.RPCManager.InvokeOn(BSONObject bson, Object controller, String methodname)
    at Eco.Plugins.Networking.Clients.Client.ViewRPC(Guid guid, String methodname, BSONObject bson)

Views

• EDIT It happens no matter what I am trying to collect. Copper, Iron, and Gold ingots.

• What version of eco is this error on?

• 0.5.6.1 Alpha. But now the issue is that I can't even get back into the server. Shaggys Friends. It will say loading world and goes to 16% then stops and takes me back to the server list. My boyfriend is having the same issue. We are going to try and build our own server.

• Unfortunately there are a lot of issues with 5.6 inventories - we've refactored them for A6 which should iron out most problems.

You might want to try migrating your server to the A6 staging build to see if that fixes it. Sorry for the inconvenience. ):

• Ecoylent is not intended to replace every meal, but it can replace any meal

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!