A few observations and feedback..

• I recently purchased this game and have been enjoying it thus far. However, I've noticed the hares don't seem to be having their aggro radius adjusted by the skill that lets you get closer while hunting. I have a /ton/ of hares on my server but only see them rushing off at great distance when I do spot them, despite having leveled up the skill to get closer. The other animals respond as they should, but not hares.

So, I think the aggro radius of hares needs to be checked and adjusted.

Second, when setting up chests in my house, I noticed the range for storage sharing is very limited. I have two chests in a room with a workbench and research table and had to put a stockpile very close to that side of the house for the tables to share the inventory in them. I placed a third chest in another room, on the opposite side of the house, and it's not able to be shared with either of the other two or the crafting stations or stockpile.

So, I think the share range should be increased a bit, so that you don't have to limit the size of your house based on where you want to place chests.

Finally, the minimap causes massive lag. So much so that I can't keep it open and even hope to move around and this is with settings turned down.

For that last one, I understand things aren't all optimized, so that might be the reason. Still, I thought I'd mention it. :)

Thank you for a fun game and I look forward to whatever's coming next with it!

Views

• Oh! One more thing.

When I shoot a bison (it takes 4 to kill it), it should slow down as more arrows strike it, imho.

I understand it's freaked out and reacting to being injured, but the more damage it takes the weaker it should become. Yes?

I haven't noticed the Elk running as quickly, but it seems it only take two arrows to bring one down so maybe that's why?

Thanks!

• @CMS47 said:

So, I think the share range should be increased a bit, so that you don't have to limit the size of your house based on where you want to place chests.

A lot of servers have adjusted storage links. for example ours has been increased to 15blocks.

Server Name: [US] Mediocre At Best [30day Meteor]
    IP: 198.46.227.194
    Discord: https://discord.gg/usSRE2G
    "Come trade, build, grow as you please!"
    Enjoy our custom mods!

• Do you know where the setting is for that?

• you have to edit the files in "mods" folder. change the "linkedcomponent" value i believe.

Server Name: [US] Mediocre At Best [30day Meteor]
    IP: 198.46.227.194
    Discord: https://discord.gg/usSRE2G
    "Come trade, build, grow as you please!"
    Enjoy our custom mods!

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!