[AU] Black Talons

• Looking for more to come join us on our new ECO server!
    Some info about the server:
    Currently no meteor but this will change at a later date.
    Tree seeds have not only been fixed but the drop rate has been increased.
    Running ClayC's mod pack.
    Join our Discord for more info: https://discord.gg/HMTq9Cg

Views

• I joined your discord but can't do anything in there

The Aussie 24/7 Servers Senior Admin
    https://www.aussie247eco.com/
    Server Discord https://discord.gg/Jps75CD

• Hey sorry was afk add me on Discord and I'll get you a guest pass :)

• server crashed again with zero admin to assist

• @assassin said:

server crashed again with zero admin to assist

Ive only been away for 2 days and it has never crashed before, but feel free to leave and go annoy someone else :)
    *Edit: just checked and the server was still running, it has not crashed so maybe there's an issue on your end.

• Review

Hi all i have played on this server for past 5 days it was a great server for low ping and was a good place to start. The major down side to this server is that the admin has no idea how be part of a growing Civilisation, the server was up only for the admin so that he could get ahead reducing his need to work as a team as he was already skilled in base skills. I raise this issue in my first 5 min of being on the server noticing that he had already build a town with multiple buildings for different skills all locked away from others. So i decide to come join his little town to see if i could be a part of the town growing finding a gap in his already skilled set. I also raised issue about the admin caring for the server as i just came from a server frozen for 2 days, admin said that he loved his server and looked after it. So i thought give it a go join even if i am way behind and work to be part of the world as that is the game. The first problem is the admin loves to land grab he had spread out 5000sqm along a whole cost, i get him owning the town but this spread cover all local resources and great space around the buildings. This was not a big block but all different ways out of the town to keep land for himself this would block new users from joining in his civilisation with ease but would have to start there own town away from him. I found a hill side pretty uneven close to town opposite to the spread of his town/land grab and begin evening out the land. After my first 12 hours or so the admin return and started claiming land that i evened out all day in between a small store i set up and a home stead i built. After a few words he left my small amount of land and began land grabbing more land at the other end of town. So after 5days building up skill and setting up a store that would support new players joining the server and kicking off growth with scrolls larger carts supply of mortared stone and wood. The server i notice is having issue with no admin on with in the 18 hours i invested i just had to hope it would fix itself and twice it did. Once i had to get a player/mate of his to contact him to restart (the issue being server freezing stopping crafting and cart movement). which rolled the server back and everything i had done in the past 3 hours was lost. Then today same issue but this time server would not reload the world so i tried other servers to check my connection all went well. Just this server and again no admin to assist so now i had to go on a hunt for an admin to fix the server so i could play on the 5day investment i had made. After a few hours admin got back to my post having a go at me and saying it was my end, like i said i tested my end just this server was displaying this fault. After admin did not listen server started displaying as offline then disappearing from the list and coming back again to only display offline. Again i review my connection and tested other servers all working apart from BLACK TALONS, so i recontacted the admin who again told me it was my issue and to go to another server.

Review of this server:

• none active admin
    • admin is a solo player with low care for working with other just would like other on his server to better himself
    • connection ping great
    • server crashes a few times but is alpha (but big crashes zero support)
    • admin will disregard you and you support of the server at any moment
    • waste of time (do not invest time if you really want to test out this game it will kill it for you)
    • this alpha game is great but this player and server will make you feel bad about it (if you happen to be unlucky to play with or on his server just remember his actions are not the games design)

Happy Gaming all hope to work with valued players on an great servers

• I fell sick and was offline for 2 days and come back to this, therefore the server has been set to whitelisted again as it was before. If anyone wants to join you will have to join our Discord first and request to be whitelisted. That info is in the first post.
    Now to answer the above accusations:

• none active admin
      I was offline for 2 days as I was sick

• admin is a solo player with low care for working with other just would like other on his server to better himself
      Was playing with 2 others so I don't think "solo player" means what assassin thinks it means.

• connection ping great
      Thanks I take pride in our server's connection

• server crashes a few times but is alpha (but big crashes zero support)
      I could be wrong but I don't think our server has actually crashed before, even this time it was still running but alas I did do a restart a few times when issues would start to arise as I did after seeing the first complaint post by assassin.

• admin will disregard you and you support of the server at any moment
      It is true, I am sorry to say but having a hole in my back I sometimes have to rush to the hospital and will be offline for a day or two at a time. Sorry to those who would think of me as a slave but I don't exist to serve you and my health comes before gaming......sometimes.

• waste of time (do not invest time if you really want to test out this game it will kill it for you)
      Absolutely, hey if you think I am here to serve you and you can't even find the time to join our discord to find help then you should absolutely go play elsewhere. As for anyone else with a drop of compassion, or common sense I'll take common sense too, I do respond to help requests but if I'm away from the keyboard I can usually be found on discord and unlike some other people I actually answer when spoken to ;)

• this alpha game is great but this player and server will make you feel bad about it (if you happen to be unlucky to play with or on his server just remember his actions are not the games design)
      Again correct! I don't believe the developers incorporated my personal life into the game mechanics and my actions are not the game's design, not a piece of software being developed.

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!