cant get admin stuff to work

• ok so i tryed about 30 times to figure out how to set myself as an admin on my server but it wont seem to work i tryd setting it in the file and the gui not sure what im doing wrong but i know its got to be something

},
    "Admins": {
    "$id": "4",
    "System.String": {
    "$type": "System.Collections.Generic.List`1[[System.String, mscorlib]], mscorlib",
    "$values": [
    "seath1985",
    ]
    }
    },

that is what i put in the file because i found doing that on a form somewhere

and for the gui i just clicked the 3 dots by the admin thing in config tap and a box came up i just typed my name in there and hit ok

can anyone help me figure out what to do

Views

• this is mine.....

},
    "$type": "System.Collections.Generic.List`1[[System.String, mscorlib]], mscorlib",
    "Stormoffires"
    ]
    }
    },

im not an expert with code but maybe because you have the comma but no second name it might be breaking it? I do know the code is case sensitive to your game name. so my in game name is Stormoffires (with capital S) but on the forum its lowercase... so the code needs to be exact, maybe thats your real issue.

Server Name: [US] Mediocre At Best [30day Meteor]
    IP: 198.46.227.194
    Discord: https://discord.gg/usSRE2G
    "Come trade, build, grow as you please!"
    Enjoy our custom mods!

• changed to this still seems to not be working :/

},
    "Seath1985"
    ]
    }
    },
    ok it may have even bin working before turns out the comand i was useing to test if it was working dont work lol
    it is working now

• good to hear its working now :)

Server Name: [US] Mediocre At Best [30day Meteor]
    IP: 198.46.227.194
    Discord: https://discord.gg/usSRE2G
    "Come trade, build, grow as you please!"
    Enjoy our custom mods!

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!