Clays Toolkit - v2 - For Alpha 5.6

• Sorry for the delay, here is the updated version of ClaysTK for Eco Alpha 5.6.

Please report any issues you may have with the toolkit by commenting below or contacting me on Discord.
    Suggests are welcome.

Any mods which may have dependencies of ClaysTK Base mod will break upon updating to this version

Installation:
    Extract into Mods folder.

Mods Included:

Clays Toolkit Base Mod
    Contains the saving and chat features for mods to base off of
    Now also providing a list of online users, admins and online admins

Homes
    Give your player the ability to teleport home, at a cost and/or with limitations
    /sethome - Set your home to the current location
    /home - Teleport home if you have enough calories and/or didn't reach the daily limit

Daily Rewards
    Give your awesome players daily gifts
    /daily - Collect your daily gift

Vote Rewards
    in collaboration with ecoservers.io I am proud to present vote rewards.
    Currently only rewards users a set amount of skill points
    /vote provices you with link to vote for the server
    /reward <int> 0 for skillpoints 1 for items
    /apikey - add an ecoservers.io api key [AdminOnly]
    /rewardskillpoints -set a vlaue that you want to reward to your players when they cast their vote [AdminOnly]

Set Spawn
    Set Spawn with ease of use
    /setspawn - Sets the current admin's location as the spawn location
    /spawn - brings the player back to set spawn location

Admin Commands
    Including /online and /online-count
    /admins to display the list of admins on the server
    /online-admins to display the list of currently online admins

MOTD
    custom timings and modes (slow 1 message every time and fast all every time), allows you to add, remove, enable, disable, list, send at will from ingame chat

Teleport
    includes tp to cords for admins, tp to players for everyone costing calories and also, with cooldown.

Toggle Light Sources
    right-click to turn off or on, any light sources (pauses fuel consumption also)

Gaming Experience Improvements
    Better Carts, with the all new tyres, we can hold more weight!
    Fuel Woodpulp, burn Woodpulp in campfire, bakery oven, stove

Usage:
    /motd-on - Activates MOTD
    /motd-off - Deactivates MOTD
    /motd-list - List all MOTDs
    /motd-remove [ID} - Remove Message with given ID
    /motd-add [MESSAGE] - Adds Message to list of MOTDs
    /tp [USERNAME] - Teleport to an online username for a cost (calories)
    /tp [x],[y],[z] - Teleport to co-ordinates given. (ADMIN ONLY)
    /online - Display online players count + list
    /online-count - Displays online players count
    /online-admins - Displays online admins list
    /admins - Displays admins list
    Right click on light sources to turn them off or on.

Examples:
    /motd-add Hello World
    /motd-remove 0

Description:
    A Toolkit for all servers with modular mods, want to remove a mod? find it, and delete it.

Thanks to:
    @ClayC - Programmer

Download:
    Please use the official Clay's ToolKit website to download any version you like.

Please note that the website is undergoing changes and will soon feature more information about each command, how to use it and more!

Views

• This release was re-packaged under the same version number as there was an exception being thrown of type Target Invocation Exception.

Please re download v2 for Alpha 5.6 if you have already downloaded it.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

• Hi, a great mod.
    One question.
    Would it be possible to make the lights turn automatically on at night and go out again during the day?

And apologize my bad english, I can not do it unfortunately.

• That is a good idea, but at the same time shouldn't we try to make use of the new wiring system? ;)

• Hi ClayC, can we get some more details as to the commands. i.e. when the motd shows and the voting + gift info. thx

• @CannonBall there will be an update to the site sometime this week adding more information about each command, how to use it and what it does. Please bare with me as I am working on a big project that I'm trying to release this week aswell :)

• It appears any commands related to this modkit are displaying their relevant notifications to all players on the server instead of just the person whom has used them. is this intended? or just a config i am overlooking somewhere?

thanks

• @Verified thanks for reporting, this will be fixed for next release, along with some mod improvements :)

• Homes dosn´t work. If you set a home with /sethome and use then /home you will fall out of the sky at a random position, but not at these one you have set with /sethome.

• @Internuntius A known bug regarding home is that when you restart server it is not loaded, however a fix will be released with v2.1

The Y axis from testing I have done it does not seem to be coming from the toolkit, when the area (chunk) is not loaded you will be teleported high up in the sky, if the chunk is loaded, you should be teleported somewhat in the correct position.

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!