Property Taxing System

• I think it would be cool if there was a like "Taxing" system for players who own land, depending on the land, the more expensive the tax is. The tax could be decided by the "In game Government" of some item, which should be dropped of at a location marked on the map like every 24 houses. So a huge claim would obviously be much, much, more expensive.

The tax could also be increased or reduced, depending on how much pollution is actually being generated within the plot.

Views

• I like the idea, but.... taxes are used to provide roads, and city maintenance, I don't see a lot of what the government in the game does for the people currently. Maybe if by paying taxes once the government had enough they could pay to have roads upgraded..... so say you have dirt roads and want stone the cost for the government could be say 2000 coins for an upgrade..... then once they pay the 2000 the roads all upgrade to stone automatically. Maybe make asphalt roads cost a considerable amount more like 30,000. Also maybe the taxes could be used to lower the amount of pollution, In real life governments step in and help out companies all the time to improve on their pollution output and such, maybe by collecting taxes they could be used to pay a certain amount to lower the pollution spread rate or distance.

• @toxxikz said:

.....then once they pay the 2000 the roads all upgrade to stone automatically. Maybe make asphalt roads cost a considerable amount more like 30,000.

Against the goverment paying the system to do anything. If you want roads upgraded whether yours or not, find someone willing to do it and pay them with government money.

• @Chrisyou said:

@toxxikz said:

.....then once they pay the 2000 the roads all upgrade to stone automatically. Maybe make asphalt roads cost a considerable amount more like 30,000.

Against the goverment paying the system to do anything. If you want roads upgraded whether yours or not, find someone willing to do it and pay them with government money.

I am all for that they can use contracts, that is something the Devs have been wanting to see get used more....

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!