How specialized are you?

• Hello everyone,

I have not purchased the game yet (due to trying to convince my friends to get it with me, fear of early access games failing, etc). But as I keep trying to convince my friends to get it, one question/concern keeps coming up. "You have to have a large number of other players!" Or "you can not just play with one or two other people."

So to my question: I realize there is like 5-6 categories of skills and such. How specialized do you end up at the "end game" or "max level" or what ever it is called. Will I only be able to max one skill tree or will I be able to max 2-3? Will I be able to have points across some of the lower tiers of trees while still being able to max a tree?

If I want to build structures, will that literally be the only thing I can do while playing? I am just curious to have much I can do?

Thank you for any feedback, if you need my to clear up anything. I am more than happy to do that.
    -Prongs

Views

• You can max everything, but that will take some time. But i do recommend you to team up with 2-3 players. That will make the game so much easier for you all.Keep in mind that it will benefit you greatly to have one working on food. Food will increase your skill per day(Better food(Balanced) = More skill per day.
    Again you can do everything on your own, but it will take longer time to reach "end game"

Admin of Spett Gaming ECO Server
    Server info: https://ecoservers.io/server/135

• @Prongs I can say the game can be played solo or with friends, either way. I do agree with @Ravnster it will take longer playing solo, but me personally I tried to convince my friends that play minecraft to come play but they just wont until its finished. So here is what I have done. I have setup a server running here at my house that I play on solo, but at the same time there are many public servers with great communities and I also play on one or two of them at a time. I really enjoy both aspects of the game, solo play and community play. I have already made many new friends just from playing this game. So if your wondering if you have to have friends to play, no you don't it can be soloed, but playing with people can also be very fun and rewarding, but even if your friends don't play you can still find public servers and fully enjoy the community play style.

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!