logs

• is there any opportunity for the game, to look at logs, when which player connected to the server?
    I think, we got some afk-players and dont can check that except to look into the ingame logs with hotkey "c" and reckon the time of the world back to the real time.

/edit
    also the logs are a bit incorrect:
    Screenshot_30.jpg
    I've logged out yesterday at 1am and the logs are showing 9:16pm. What kind of time is this?

Views

• I've heard the game is 1 game day = 1 real time day. If this is correct, do you know if the game syncs the time with your PC? Or is it like Minecraft where it isn't the same times?

If it's the latter, there's your answer.

Processor: Intel i7-5820K @ 3.30GHz
    RAM: 32GB
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
    MotherBoard: X99A Gaming 7 (MS-7885)

• @LunarBlacksmith said:

I've heard the game is 1 game day = 1 real time day. If this is correct, do you know if the game syncs the time with your PC? Or is it like Minecraft where it isn't the same times?

If it's the latter, there's your answer.

Hello Lunar,

no thats wrong in my case. As shown in the picture, the time was 9:16 pm but the real time (PC-time) was around 1am.

• It all depends on the server and how that hardware is setup. I have a server with PingPerfect that is in The U.S. but the time on the server is set to Greenwich mean time so it is -5 or -4 hours depending on daylight savings time, I have to keep this in mind when setting up timed events such as server restarts. If I want the server to restart at midnight EST i need to set it to 4 hours prior so 8 PM EST. It looks as though your server may be setup in a similar fashion.

• There is a console for the servers in an RDP session. It logs users as it goes, but I am not sure what you want to achieve with it? You wouldn't be able to see this if you were purchasing a server through a place like ping perfect. You could whitelist your server if AFK players are becoming a problem..

ChillBilly's Testing Server Owner
    TS3: 199.68.232.126

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!