Remove players from the server


  • Hey there,

    is there atm any opportunity to:

    • remove a player from the server database (instead of simple delete him/her from the whitelist)
    • reset his/her currency value (e.g. a player have 170 currency and left the server...)
    • deleting stuff of this player? (e.g. wood cart) ?

    greetings


  • 7
    Posts
    1207
    Views
    Log in to reply


  • At this time there is no ban function. To remove them they must be removed from the whitelist and the server restarted. There are a few modders that have tried to implement a ban but that is apparently not possible at this time. I do not know if a ban function is being added by the devs.

    There is no way to reset a currency; actually currency hoarding (player getting currency and not using it or leaving the game while holding it) is part of the management of the game.

    Just like there is no way to delete anyone objects there is no way to delete other players stuff. If you could delete players things you would be curing pollution in the game. However there are some mods that allow you to recycle items - just not sure if you can recycle items that belong to other players

    Pam
    Community Moderator
    Discord: Pam#5439
    reddit moderator: rentechd
    https://discord.gg/Mg4WJe9



  • well deleting items isn't that hard if you are an admin, dev tool for the win.



  • @toxxikz said:

    well deleting items isn't that hard if you are an admin, dev tool for the win.

    which one?



  • @rentechd said:

    At this time there is no ban function. To remove them they must be removed from the whitelist and the server restarted. There are a few modders that have tried to implement a ban but that is apparently not possible at this time. I do not know if a ban function is being added by the devs.

    There is no way to reset a currency; actually currency hoarding (player getting currency and not using it or leaving the game while holding it) is part of the management of the game.

    Just like there is no way to delete anyone objects there is no way to delete other players stuff. If you could delete players things you would be curing pollution in the game. However there are some mods that allow you to recycle items - just not sure if you can recycle items that belong to other players

    thanks for the support :)



  • @D4nlo the dev tool is just that its an item that an admin can spawn into the game called dev tool you can give it to yourself with the command /give devtool

    But be forewarned deleting a large number of objects, such as using it to remove dirt for landscaping or to delete tailings that you have your players sell to you for destruction does create some lag on the server and you should do a server restart shortly after completing any large amounts of item removals.



  • @toxxikz said:

    @D4nlo the dev tool is just that its an item that an admin can spawn into the game called dev tool you can give it to yourself with the command /give devtool

    But be forewarned deleting a large number of objects, such as using it to remove dirt for landscaping or to delete tailings that you have your players sell to you for destruction does create some lag on the server and you should do a server restart shortly after completing any large amounts of item removals.

    thank you :) ill keep that in mind


7
Posts
1207
Views
Log in to reply

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!