game crash when opening the "economy viewer"

• as the titel said: the game crashes when opening the 'economy viewer' therefore we cant see the offers of the other players on the server. one of the key features of the game, the trading, becomes difficult now.

crash message: c34c32e40fc44b18ad686a1ad4d405ee.png

Views

• I have seen this error before and I know how to reproduce it. If someone put a store with a contract that didn't have a storage liked it creates a Invalid entry or "something" in the economy viewer (i've seen it in the server interface), after that if the player removes the store while this error is active it will cause a client crash/error when opening the Economy Viewer. If you have access to the server interface (not the pingperfect -aham- control panel) you will see that you can't open the economy tab from there as well. I recommend a rollback; because of this error i keep 48 backups each at 30 minutes, on all Eco servers that i have. Else, you can open the Game.eco with WinRar and see if you find anything of use there; maybe creating a new map the exact same size and adding folders and files from the old save to the new one will do anything.
    P.S: removing the player file who caused this issue will not resolve the problem :P

Hope this helps.

• @phlo said:

I have seen this error before and I know how to reproduce it. If someone put a store with a contract that didn't have a storage liked it creates a Invalid entry or "something" in the economy viewer (i've seen it in the server interface), after that if the player removes the store while this error is active it will cause a client crash/error when opening the Economy Viewer. If you have access to the server interface (not the pingperfect -aham- control panel) you will see that you can't open the economy tab from there as well. I recommend a rollback; because of this error i keep 48 backups each at 30 minutes, on all Eco servers that i have. Else, you can open the Game.eco with WinRar and see if you find anything of use there; maybe creating a new map the exact same size and adding folders and files from the old save to the new one will do anything.
    P.S: removing the player file who caused this issue will not resolve the problem :P

Hope this helps.

hey phlo, thanks for your reply. I cant rollback the server because I dont got the backup BEFORE the crash-game-backup.
    so what else do you think, I can do for this crash? deleting StoneWell and StoneWellObject. from the server files? chat command "Water Well" does not work.

• this has been reported multiple times before and they are working to correct it, in fact i believe they have it fixed now for 5.6 but not certain

• Some of those reports are pretty old. I think the OP is posting this so that they know its still an issue and/or returned. I actually was not able to find other reports when I looked so its good he posted it

Pam
    Community Moderator
    Discord: Pam#5439
    reddit moderator: rentechd
    https://discord.gg/Mg4WJe9

• Pam
    Community Moderator
    Discord: Pam#5439
    reddit moderator: rentechd
    https://discord.gg/Mg4WJe9

• That is really nice. I think the Economy Viewer is one of the main tools you need when playing Eco.

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!