Clays Toolkit - v2 - For Alpha 5.5.3, 5.5.4

• A total re-write of Clays Toolkit with new mods and solidified previous mods!

Please report any issues you may have with the toolkit by commenting below or contacting me on Discord.
    Suggests are welcome.

Any mods which may have dependencies of ClaysTK Base mod will break upon updating to this version

Installation:
    Extract into Mods folder.

Mods Included:

Clays Toolkit Base Mod
    Contains the saving and chat features for mods to base off of
    Now also providing a list of online users, admins and online admins

Homes
    Give your player the ability to teleport home, at a cost and/or with limitations
    /sethome - Set your home to the current location
    /home - Teleport home if you have enough calories and/or didn't reach the daily limit

Daily Rewards
    Give your awesome players daily gifts
    /daily - Collect your daily gift

Vote Rewards
    in collaboration with ecoservers.io I am proud to present vote rewards.
    Currently only rewards users a set amount of skill points
    /vote provices you with link to vote for the server
    /reward <int> 0 for skillpoints 1 for items
    /apikey - add an ecoservers.io api key [AdminOnly]
    /rewardskillpoints -set a vlaue that you want to reward to your players when they cast their vote [AdminOnly]

Set Spawn
    Set Spawn with ease of use
    /setspawn - Sets the current admin's location as the spawn location
    /spawn - brings the player back to set spawn location

Admin Commands
    Including /online and /online-count
    /admins to display the list of admins on the server
    /online-admins to display the list of currently online admins

MOTD
    custom timings and modes (slow 1 message every time and fast all every time), allows you to add, remove, enable, disable, list, send at will from ingame chat

Teleport
    includes tp to cords for admins, tp to players for everyone costing calories and also, with cooldown.

Toggle Light Sources
    right-click to turn off or on, any light sources (pauses fuel consumption also)

Gaming Experience Improvements
    Better Shovel, holding up to 10 items in shovel instead of just the 1 - Removed for 5.5.3 as it was implemented in the base game
    Better Chests, chests can now be filled to the brim
    Better Carts, with the all new tyres, we can hold more weight!
    Fuel Woodpulp, burn Woodpulp in campfire, bakery oven, stove
    Increased weight limits of Anvil, Blast Furnace, Carpentry Table, Cement Kiln, Kiln, Machine Shop, Stove, Wainwright Table, Workbench.

Usage:
    /motd-on - Activates MOTD
    /motd-off - Deactivates MOTD
    /motd-list - List all MOTDs
    /motd-remove [ID} - Remove Message with given ID
    /motd-add [MESSAGE] - Adds Message to list of MOTDs
    /tp [USERNAME] - Teleport to an online username for a cost (calories)
    /tp [x],[y],[z] - Teleport to co-ordinates given. (ADMIN ONLY)
    /online - Display online players count + list
    /online-count - Displays online players count
    /online-admins - Displays online admins list
    /admins - Displays admins list
    Right click on light sources to turn them off or on.

Examples:
    /motd-add Hello World
    /motd-remove 0

Description:
    A Toolkit for all servers with modular mods, want to remove a mod? find it, and delete it.

Thanks to:
    @ClayC - Programmer
    @Zaskersky - Tester
    @Fyrstikken - Tester

Download:
    Please use the official Clay's ToolKit website to download any version you like.

Please note that the website is undergoing changes and will soon feature more information about each command, how to use it and more!

Views

• this seems to break my server when trying to install it onto it. I get a few missing namespace errors... ill try and post it later when I don't have people on.

• @kuthedk sorry about that please redownload the v2 files from the site, I updated the toolkit, I accidently dropped in the wrong claystk-vote.cs file.

Thank you for informing me and sorry for any inconvenience caused!

• @ClayC also as far as a EULA goes... you should look into something actually written by a lawyer or even a creative commons license agreement (its free and easily available). your EULA is clearly written by you and will hold very little ground if you actually tried to enforce it.

• @ClayC and the zip file is still very much so broken.

• Just upgraded to V2 and it's broke the server, here's the crash dump:

Exception
    System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Exception: Error in claystk-vote at 22: The type or namespace name 'LogItem' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246)
    Error in claystk-vote at 22: No overload for method 'Add' takes 1 arguments (CS1501)

EDIT: I just downloaded this off your site at 1729 EST.

• Github failed to build once again, I am pushing a new build hopefully this will work.

• @ClayC you do that, then download it and test it yourself once you've done that please let us know that its working.

• @kuthedk it was taken from a sample, modified by me and verified by my colleague whom is a notary, it is there to state that the code cannot be re-distributed and claimed as your own, if you modify it you must give credits unless you have written consent ;)

The site should be ready, build didn't show any errors

• It's working as intended, @ClayC ! Great work! Thanks!

• Thank you @kye for reporting the following issue.

Some servers may be suffering from the load not being fired. It is not coming from the toolkit, but I will add a workaround for it, please stay tuned for the fix!

Thank you

• v2.0.1 has been released, anyone who have any issue with Teleport, MOTD, Home not loading please download and update to this version to solve the issues.
    NOTE: This does not lose your settings stored in the /ClaysToolkit/ folder in your server root.

Thank you

• @ClayC just tested 2.0.1 on live server and current version crashes server. Dump below.

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Exception: Error in claystk-vote at 22: The type or namespace name 'LogItem' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246)
    Error in claystk-vote at 22: No overload for method 'Add' takes 1 arguments (CS1501)

Thanks for your hard work.
    VR,
    Chanceroonie

• @Chanceroonie please try re-downloading, I took the wrong base for the fix to upload. Sorry about any inconvenience caused.

• This post is deleted!

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!