New bugs?!

• Some new bugs(might not be new) and thing that were observed(might not even be bugs)

• Carts stop moving when there are alot of big work orders in tables. The work orders always come in a big chunk in chat, and when the orders are shown in chat, thats when carts get unstuck if someone was using one. You have to stay in the cart, and wait for chat message on work orders to appear in chat to move a cart.

• If trees are planted close to each other, when cutting them down they launch in a random direction really fast, and the FPS drops to 1-2 FPS. Alot of times players have been pushed 50-600 blocks away from the tree when they cut down a tree that was really close to other trees.

• The server interface, EcoServer.exe gets stuck when editing anything in World Layers, then editing anything in Simulation and going back to World Layers. At the last step, if you click on any editable value on the right side of the screen, all layer windows will flash like they are refreshing and I can't edit anything there untill I restart the server. flash.jpg

• This... check image . Nothing really happened ingame, that I've noticed, but I saw it there.error.jpg

• Water spread coming from aque ducts, isn't actualy spreading. The ducts are white, when looking trough Hydrometer but water spread coming from it is in some places bigger and in some places non existant.

• Looking at Stone Well linked in chat will kick the player from the server.(dump.ecodmp )

• Players are getting stuck on 2% Loading World, and after a while (30 seconds-ish) they get kicked to the servers list. Deleting files from C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME_HERE\AppData\LocalLow\Strange Loop Games , %temp% and HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Strange Loop Games sometimes helps(30% of the time) but not always.

• Carts and Powered Carts enjoy the night life. I don't judge them, but sometimes they teleport/move when their owner is not online (ofcourse eyeroll), and they end up in -x,z,-y.(Ex: -300,55,-1600 on a 1300x1300 map)

Views

• Water spread coming from aque ducts, isn't actualy spreading. The ducts are white, when looking trough Hydrometer but water spread coming from it is in some places bigger and in some places non existant.

The only info I really know about the water physics in this is that the water works in 2D, so height doesn't make a difference right now afaik. This will be changed some time in the future. Not sure if it applies to this issue though.

• Looking at Stone Well linked in chat will kick the player from the server.(dump.ecodmp )

I believe this is fixed in either 5.5.4 or will be in 5.6 (I just noticed you're in 5.5.4, so I guess it's not :P)

• Players are getting stuck on 2% Loading World, and after a while (30 seconds-ish) they get kicked to the servers list. Deleting files from C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME_HERE\AppData\LocalLow\Strange Loop Games , %temp% and HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Strange Loop Games sometimes helps(30% of the time) but not always.

I've had success doing a fresh install of the server when this happens, but that was when noone could log in to my server.

• Carts and Powered Carts enjoy the night life. I don't judge them, but sometimes they teleport/move when their owner is not online (ofcourse eyeroll), and they end up in -x,z,-y.(Ex: -300,55,-1600 on a 1300x1300 map)

Possibly related to the other cart shenanigans? Have you had the issue in the latest versions as well? Also are you near a world border?

SLG Support: support@strangeloopgames.com

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!