Salamaki's Server - ECO 5.5 24/7 Custom Server, Whitelisted, 50% faster skill gain
US - Based server, 24/7 hosting. Currently in Day 4-5.
Our server is dedicated to maintaining a freindly community and is ideal for people with a more casual playstyle. One of our key goals is to create and maintain as realistic an economy as possible - See our server rules below for more details. Currently we have a very small population, so we are trying to get as many people playing as possible.
Discord: https://discord.gg/yjraMua (Joining the discord is required for a successful application - It's vital for sorting out any issues you might have!)
If the server is down, please let us know via Discord so we can deal with the issue as quickly as possible.
- Each player may only spend points in two professions - this is to encourage a realistic economy to grow. Once you have maxed out ALL the skills in a tree, you may chose another profession. If you fail to abide by this rule you will have your character data reset, depending on the severity of the transgression.
- The Survival and Civics skill trees are open to all players, and do NOT count towards your maximum two professions as detailed above.
- If building in the city, each player must leave space for a 6 wide road on at least one side of their house.
- Placing land claims over the top of key resources in order to monopolise them is strictly not allowed - claims deemed to be in breach of this rule will be REMOVED.
- Profanity filter is disabled - if you can't handle some adult language, please reconsider applying!
Apply by commenting on this post with your ECO username, or just join our discord and give us your ECO username there.
Wondering if you have meteor on or not? Also I love building in the side of stone mountains. Is that considered a key resource?
If not I'd like to join your server.
Thanks Tenchi (ingame name)
This post is deleted!last edited by
@Tenchi420 Apologies for the lateness of my reply.
In answer to your questions: Yes, the meteor is on, and mountains aren't exactly considered a critical resource. As long as you don't go out of your way to claim large areas for the sole purpose of monopolising resources, you can build where you want.