Notes for improvements

• Make tab pressed by default (I think most people have this one)

• When server is restarted for any reason then any buildings that are half built will not be able to be completed, the building has to be restarted.

• Construction checklist should have hover icons so the user can hover and find out where to get the material.

• Have a way of discarding/unclaiming/destroying buildings you do not want.

• Make a starting 'flat roof' block for the first building.

• The holes present in the log blocks creates many opportunities to get stuck and fall

• When placing doors have a "press 'e' to rotate" message on screen

• The ground is not even and sometimes you want to shovel dirt to fill holes rather than rock.

• Aiming bows is really hard, took me many tries to get it, and I am still not very good. in the end I stuck with farming from frustration

Long term

• Make an advantage for building on rock/stone
    • Setting up large land ownership (as oppossed to just buildings) so you can set up reserves and/or farms where others can not interact. Possibly a one per person thing.

• testing 2 improvement 4 alpha 11
    Views

• Make a starting 'flat roof' block for the first building.
    • The holes present in the log blocks creates many opportunities to get stuck and fall

I feel like the whole insecure log roof thing is intentional - The builders' hut doesn't need to be secure, plus you can't craft anything without creating that building in the first place, so.. Where would you get roof blocks from?

• Good list, I've added these to our task tracker. Property will be an important system, we'll be adding a full feature set for that one.

testing 2 improvement 4 alpha 11
Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!