Doors

• So I can build steel windows and made a wall out of them, then it occurred to me, the entrance is still that mk1 door built out of logs... Why aren't there different types of doors yet?
    In 5.4, when building asphalt bridge over water, 2 wide is fine, 3, 4 wide and the bottom 'level' of the road disappears. Can jump up thru the asphalt road if it's at the right level and end up on top of the road; or get stuck. Idk if this was noticed yet or not. Also asphalt ramp doesn't 'exist' when driving over it, terrain says whatever is underneath the ramp while driving over it.

Also where are my powered carts disappearing to? one is at -17,750 after driving thru the 999 twilight zone. Next one I built; after disembarking, it disappeared and the deed says it's at 1086,241... I was building a road at 86 250 and I parked around 86,241..
    This is ridic, could there be a reset command for carts that would teleport a cart from the void in front of the player... sort of like /unstuck for players??

Views

• Carts are broken right now .. in 5.5 they work much better so no need for a unstuck car or teleport.

• Keep in mind that you are playing a Alpha, and a lot of these issue are addressed a long time ago.

• @Kampfkarnickel Right, I saw the cart video, looks lilke operating them is improved; in the mean time while we wait a month for 5.5, is there any way to recover carts, because everyone on the server lost at least 1 or 2.
    And 'work much better' does that include crossing the 999 line without opening another dimension that carts go to. Or just simply... not disappearing when you drove somewhere.

• @Astranoth Oh, is it an Alpha? Thank you for the heads up Mr. 60 minutes. Please share more headlines with me from now on. I was asking if there's a work around to recover carts from the void. And I think you meant these issues were addressed a long time ago. Oh, bottom layer becomes 'not there' when building 3,4 wide asphalt road has been addressed before? Hold on Mike Wallace, while I assemble a research team to comb thru the bug forum so, god forbid I want to write a sentence about it...

• Calm down mate, I'm trying to explain to you that all bugs you have reported have already been reported in the appropriate section.

• Alright lad... If someone posts about something that you know has been mentioned before, and it triggers you, I think you should calm down or simply not reply

• @Surfer said:

Why aren't there different types of doors yet?
    This is ridic

This is where you started to trigger people. Your overall text tone seem to be hostel. To me I don't care much but since you are being snippy with others I thought I point out your errors.

• @Kane-Hart said:

@Surfer said:

Why aren't there different types of doors yet?
    This is ridic

This is where you started to trigger people. Your overall text tone seem to be hostel. To me I don't care much but since you are being snippy with others I thought I point out your errors.

Lol You can't splice up random pieces of a post and present them like you did.. that makes you a pos; First line was an observation and a question: why aren't there different doors besides the mk1 log doors even tho we're able to build polished steel buildings; floor to ceiling glass walls etc..
    Next line concerns the disappearing carts on the server... by everyone.. that's what's ridic.. you drive a powered cart; and it magically disappears into the void.. So you're mistaken in your assumption

"people" ? "others" ? .. and snippy.. heh that one gave me a chuckle..
    Who are you? what's a 'dev tier'??

Kampfkarnickel replied like a gengtleman; ...
    Astranoth piped with in with nothing useful; just pure trash talk "you are playing a Alpha" (you mean an Alpha) no kidding, like nobody knows that's it's a buggy full of incomplete features alpha?? and I addressed him; I didn't appreciate his bs reply telling someone they're not allowed to ask a question because it may or may not have been asked some time; somewhere in the past. So I dressed him down and told him to stfu. So I gather, that's your 'people' and 'others'...

Now here you come; piping in with your bff.. "text tone seem to be hostel" .. Yes to Astronoth; but to point out my errors? that's cute :) I thank you for setting me straight. Allow me to retort: I've seen pics on fb that the dev team moved into their new office in Seattle. They look.. like they have a grasp of the 'language' at least at a basic level, and they know the difference of certain words and pronouns... something you don't possess Kane Hart...Because when you wrote 'hostel' you surely meant... 'hostile'... So here; allow me to return the favor: http://bfy.tw/AO9t and help you in differentiating the two words :)
    So; who are you? where.. are you.. cuz nobody who works in Seattle dev office would fuk these two words up like you did :)

You honestly have no business representing a company, being a customer representative, a point of contact with your lack of vocabulary or even a common sense to use a fn google search or edit your post to the community.

• Oh, this is too great and you sir, have made my day..:) I just can't stop laughing at the "text tone seem to be hostel".. so here you go:)

Hostels provide budget-oriented, sociable accommodation where guests can rent a bed, usually a bunk bed, in a dormitory and share a bathroom, lounge and sometimes a kitchen. Rooms can be mixed or single-sex, and private rooms may also be available.

Hostels are often cheaper for both the operator and occupants; many hostels have long-term residents whom they employ as desk agents or housekeeping staff in exchange for experience or discounted accommodation.

In a few countries, such as the UK, Ireland, India and Australia, the word hostel sometimes also refers to establishments providing longer-term accommodation. In India, Pakistan and South Africa, hostel also refers to boarding schools or student dormitories in resident colleges and universities. In other parts of the world, the word hostel mainly refers to properties offering shared accommodation to travellers or backpackers.

Within the "traveller" category, another distinction can be drawn between hostels that are members of Hostelling International (HI), a UK-based, non-profit organisation encouraging outdoor activities and cultural exchange for the young (formerly the IYHA), and independently operated hostels. Hostels for travellers are sometimes called backpackers' hostels, particularly in Australia and New Zealand (often abbreviated to just "backpackers").

• @Surfer said:

You honestly have no business representing a company, being a customer representative, a point of contact with your lack of vocabulary or even a common sense to use a fn google search or edit your post to the community.

The dev tier relates to what product you purchased, and the dev tier indicates you purchased the product with access to the code of the game, to assist in for instance making mods for the game or assisting in developing the game.

You can find more information about the different packages you can purchase here: https://ecoauth.strangeloopgames.com/home

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!