Server HARD Crashing forcing Game.eco restart

• Hey guys, been running the 0.5.4 Server for the past couple days, and this is now the third time I have to reset the Game.eco file as I can no longer get the Server to run.

I try all of my backups, but it keeps crashing out.

The first time I had to reset, I went to jump on a motorized buggy, as my friend was picking it up with the hammer, and boom.. Crash, and the Server would no longer come back online.

The second time, I had to restart my Server Box for a quick update, bring it back online to load the Server, and again.. Same error, forcing me to restart the map once again.

Like I said this will be the third restart and I know some of my mates who are playing on the Server are getting sick of having to restart every other day. The error dump is as follows:

--BEGIN DUMP--
    Dump Time
    02/23/2017 00:57:25

Exception
    System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Exception: 3 Error(s) occurred when loading World
    at Eco.Core.Serialization.DataStore.LoadAsync[T](String folder, Action`2 createFunc)
    at Eco.World.PersistentChunkGrid.Load()
    at Eco.World.WorldPlugin..ctor()
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
    at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
    at System.Activator.CreateInstanceT
    at Eco.Server.PluginManager.AddPluginT
    at Eco.Server.PluginManager..ctor()
    at Eco.Server.MainClass.Main(String[] args)

Inner Exception
    System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Exception: 3 Error(s) occurred when loading World
    at Eco.Core.Serialization.DataStore.LoadAsync[T](String folder, Action`2 createFunc)
    at Eco.World.PersistentChunkGrid.Load()
    at Eco.World.WorldPlugin..ctor()
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
    at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
    at System.Activator.CreateInstanceT
    at Eco.Server.PluginManager.AddPluginT
    at Eco.Server.PluginManager..ctor()
    at Eco.Server.MainClass.Main(String[] args)

--END DUMP--

Views

• mhh that is not happening commonly .. but we ar still working heavily on the saving system. 5.5 will have more updates on that.

• Thank you very much for your reply,
    We understand it's an ALPHA and such things happen.

So we're really not all that worried, just happy to be playing honestly! :)

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!