Few ideas.

• Wanted to throw a few ideas out there:

1. I was reading another post that someone had written that brought up the idea of flags. I honestly like this idea when small towns develope they should be able to produce a flag as well a nationality flag. ( Canada, USA, UK, ect.)

2. I would like to see more building materials / ability to colour existing ones.

3. More variety of trees.

4. Different light sources. (lantern that doesn't run on tallow.)

5. Craftable tracker for populations of animals (town center info board that can display lives stats.)

If anyone has more feel free to comment.

• idea 11 plans 1 thoughts 1 ideas 10 design 2
    Views

1. I like the idea of flags but I wouldn't want the nationality flags of earth. We are on another planet...I feel it would be more creative if they would implement a way to design our own flags. It could use dyes and you could save the pattern you make.

Furthermore if they implemented this into the clothing where the tailor had the option to design the patterns for their clothing. It would give each clothing shop a uniqueness.

1. You mean have paint? Yes I agree.. certain paint can be harmful to the environment and would give players more ability to balance the eco system...

2. I believe this will already be implemented. It's very easy to do.

3. Like fossil fuels? Or coal? Yea I agree... but I suspect this is already a planned goal...

4. I wouldnt like this feature because it sounds like magic. I believe only people that are specialized in certain areas should Have certain knowledge. For instance someone skilled in lumber would have a better idea of the status of the trees. Someone who doesn't hunt wouldn't have knowledge of the rabbit population like a hunter would...but that's just my opinion..

idea 11 plans 1 thoughts 1 ideas 10 design 2
Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!