Water Requirement

• The one thing this game is lacking from the food system all together is a need to stay hydrated. Now you could do this many ways including just connecting it to the normal system where it stops skill point gain and everything. OR you can do it as a sort of active booster. Meaning you give someone a 1.5x skill point boost or like a movement speed boost or something if they are hydrated. Then make it so you lose the boost in 30 mins or so. Like calories you burn water faster while you do stuff. This would allow someone who plays for like 4 hours to keep the 1.5x SP boost for 4.5 hours which is nice and gives people a reason to play more. You could add in items like canteens and things then so people have a portable supply of water.

• thirst 1 water 5 skill 3
    Views

• Hi iflounder. I am going to reintroduce usage of water in Cooking in the next days. Hopefully we gonna use it properly.
    Regarding 1.5x buff - is way too much, I am not sure about this one.
    If You create server You an add a rule which changes a skill point gain rate affected by time in game. At the moment we have 1:1 but for the test purposes we set it to drain calories over 100 times faster than normal.

@iflounder said in Water Requirement:

You could add in items like canteens and things then so people have a portable supply of water.

We have buckets that can be crafted at the moment, although they give a little use - they are implemented in-game.

• @Foolish_Crok Nice! Making use of water in recipes is going to be awesome, I bet! I'm looking forward to this!

Public Server: [US EAST] Apex Pioneers | v5.4 | 24/7 | discord.gg/xZgeH6p

• More importantly there needs to be water quality. Running water would be cleaner. Stagnant and polluted water should greatly degrade the quality of food you make.

Water purification would result in the cleanest healthiest water.

If you are making an eco friendly game... this should be a factor.

thirst 1 water 5 skill 3
Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!