A few observations (In Server and out)
I did a quick scan through the bugs as to not duplicate a post, but here are some bugs/glitches I have noticed.
- Splitting stacks by shift clicking stacks gives the slider, but when pressing okay, it doesn't do anything (Cancel is the only button that works)
- When joining a server that is locked but not labeled as being locked or whitelisted, the browser disappears forcing you to alt-f4.
- I will try to get a screenshot the next time it happens, When running to a non-yet loaded area, animals appear floating in distance and you can see under the map when turning back.
- You can access boxes and other things such as work benches and kilns through glass/walls.
- Carts do not seem to want to go down dirt ramps.
- Shooting elk and bison sometimes launches them into the air, or over cliffs.
- Hit boxes for boxes and blocks are very hokey. You have to be close or far, and sometimes even directly on top of a block/box/table to access it or hit it.
I will look for more, the devs are doing an outstanding job. Can't wait to see more.
2 SLI Titan X
1G SSDlast edited by
ChillBilly's Testing Server Owner