A small but necessary change for Stores to make them 100% more functional.

• Currently, it seems as though with Stores all trades have to have to take place in one opening/closing of the window. At least, I haven't found another way to do it. So say I own a shop and I'm in need of Gold ore, and willing to trade for it. Then I need to make everything I'm selling in the store equal to the value of a stack of 10 gold ore or less, and then anything else I might also want to buy has to be in factors related to that gold ore.

However, all that would need to change is that person's "trade value" units with a particular shop, which are already there for both the customer and the owner of the shop bench, be remembered by the server forever.

This means that if say I wanted to sell a cart for 35 trade units, and I say that 1 log = 1 trade unit at my shop, a player can bring me 3.5 stacks of logs in 4 trips and would then have enough trade credit to buy a cart from me. It isn't a currency, but with the way that it works now where you lose your trade credit upon closing the shop window, all your trades can at best be 1 stack of something in value.

Views

• I've accumulated multiple trips worth of trade goods in the storage tab of a store and then used it to trade.

• Do you remember how you accomplished this? As of yesterday, I spent quite a while on my second account from the 2-pack and no matter what I did, the best I could do is complete a trade in one opening of the window.

If I traded and just left myself positive values, confirmed by finalizing the trade, and then left the window when I came back I'd still be at 0.

Got to wonder if this changed with an update and maybe they just need to make it save the value again?

• something similar to this will be coming soon -

Store owners will be able to set the maximum amount of store credit they allow, and it will remember that value per player for long as the store remains open.

• You see, that's awesome. Looking forward to it and all the rest that is to come for Eco. Thanks for the response!

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!