Trading equals Teamwork

• It may be a free trading system we're using but whatever works right? Four complete strangers we were but we got together on a Danish ECO server that had the word 'Teamwork' in its title. Only 2 days and 11 hours in, we've already made an oven among other things. All of us sticking to their own specific professions (Mason, Smith, Chef, Engineer) with only one goal, to make a sprawling city and reach the latest tech asap. I love it, having put any issues aside and just researching together instead of everyone starting with one profession and then jumping to the next all at once.

Got some high-res screenshots on the town in its current state, which at its speed of progression will soon turn into electrical powered lamps, asphalt roads and more varying looks on the structures. Now I just need to work on my architectural skills, they're horrible. ;)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Xorilliz/screenshots/?appid=sc_312962&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=grid

Willy91, FoxyVintermis and Dustin, it's been great playing with ya!

• foxyvintermis 1 dustin 1 willy91 1
    Views

• It's been great playing with you too buddy!

• This post is deleted!

• I am taking more screenshots as I go in the very same link above. I am excited for every step that I take in the game, I smiled as we finally got the cement kiln to start tunnel out smoke out of the chimney and that's when I checked and realized that air pollution in the game already exists, it just hasn't been recognized with the minor numbers in using coal as a fuel creates. Cement building parts craftable too?! I can't wait to keep researching all the stuff, and to actually drive around in the soon to be "powered cart". For the first time today I finally had some uses of a simple cart by transporting stones from our mines up to the new cement kiln. Five stones to make one single asphalt road not taking into consideration the cost reduction skills, I think "efficiency" skills is the name. We've got work to do...

Our Chef has finished researching all the Culinary skills.
    So has our Mason with his tech.
    Now we await the researching of Steel and Electronics to be able to create everything that the Engineer has been waiting for. Even his very first Mechanics skills rely upon Metallurgy's late-game tech so we have been idly waiting.

• Steel production started today. We are researching refining and industry which will be followed by electronics and computer lab. In the meanwhile, our most commonly used word by now is probably "stone". Having laid out plans for a 4 block wide asphalt road to go around the world (4000x asphalt road/ramps), I believe I have some stone mining to do. I am so far Level 3 on Cement production efficiency (oh and as a Chef I did take over our Mason's duties as he has been gone for a few days) so we are at least not depleting the world as we make our roads. And fortunately, we will have the powered cart running down and up the mine soon to make the work a tad bit easier. One of the out of town roads have been successful as we have speeded down 20x ramps for the pure joy of being at least 3 times faster than someone running without dragging a cart along, and we did transport 120x coal in one run to our neighbour Mazde29 whom we openly and freely trade things with.

I have managed to take a lot more great screenshots found in link above (some of them absolutely gorgeous!) and I hope I get to find out what the other half of the game progression will be like.

foxyvintermis 1 dustin 1 willy91 1
Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!