feedback Deeds. the ability to delete or burn them in a bone pile.

• so as many time as my cart been stuck or something has happened like with deeds I now have three land deeds two which have no property attached to them and I have 10 cart deeds all to the same cart.

I am filling up a lot of storage space with deeds, I have so many storage chest and each one has a deed I no longer even really know which storage deed goes to what chest I sure cant tell with the cord number because I do not memorize the cords of each chest I have 12 chest total.

and some of the chest are duplicates due to moving the chest around with he hammer.

Think it be neat idea to be able to neat a burn pile like campfire that could be used to destroy things that are no longer needed and reason i bring up idea of burn pile is that waste turn into CO2 in air or something but also, it would make it so I do not accidentally destroy something I wanted by clicking button and it work in way of like a thrash can that has an in game effect just like throwing stuff away in real life does or burning it.

out at my farm we burn stuff all time that no longer want chairs tables, cab nits, paper stuff old shingles anything that is burn able get burned. it be nice to have something like this ability in the game specially for those darn deeds.

Views

• Duplicate deeds are a well-known issue.

I believe there are already plans to be able to delete some items. I am not sure what the mechanism will be.

Wood pulp is also a waste product that builds up, with no way of getting rid of it. It can be turned into paper or pitch, but even those can't be used as fuel.

• @Nes said:

Duplicate deeds are a well-known issue.

I believe there are already plans to be able to delete some items. I am not sure what the mechanism will be.

Wood pulp is also a waste product that builds up, with no way of getting rid of it. It can be turned into paper or pitch, but even those can't be used as fuel.

that is kind of why I tried come up with idea to get rid of stuff.

a burn pile could be used to remove all unwanted junk form inventory it could be used as a catch all and would not ruin game element of waste creating element that effects the world. - i have not seen any one come up with ideas of how to deal with these issues and that keeps balance of game play yet so.

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!