Some basics

• Hard to start the game
    -please provide a link to the Getting Started page on the wiki so that it would make it a lot easier to work with the game. This is not something I would define as an in-game tutorial(or at least a finished one), but it should at least help users get started on the game.

HUD is very tedious to work with.
    -provide a key for the inventory and minimap rather than unlocking the mouse and clicking it.

Somewhat annoying fade in/out of the HUD options. When I press escape or check backpack, I would like to access the menu quickly. If there is a need to take a moment to open up something like a backpack, then put a timer on it, but not a fade-in HUD; it's a huge waste of time.

Provide more in-game options:
    -mouse sensitivity(default currently too fast in my opinion, had to lower before playing)
    -more graphic optimization options (grass, sky, water, tree, etc.)

Other Notes
    Hotbar scrolling is "inverted" to that of popular games such as Minecraft, which can lead to very confusing controls when transitioning between the two. This is just a note for some audiences that end up playing both games.

Deeper Oceans
    Better rivers that don't feel like they are in the divide of some kind of canyon the player must climb to get out of

Some issues with movement/controls
    -jumping almost feels like the character is weightless, almost like there is little gravity affecting them.
    -traveling up stair-like terrain feels tedious when it takes a lot of work just to get up one block of dirt.
    -No crosshair when placing dirt or building in general, can sometimes place wall/dirt on the wrong spot.

Views

• Yes, in-game tutorial is lacking at the moment. The game mechanics are still changing, though, so it would be a bit of wasted effort for them to add one right now. For now we will have to rely on the wiki. The nice thing is that any of us can edit it and add to it! I added a sign at the spawn point of my server directing people to the wiki Getting Started page.

• You're right. Map and inventory hotkeys are so intuitive and expected by gamers nowadays that their absence is definitely noticed

• The only thing that fades in for me is the "ESC" game menu. I'm not sure what you're talking about with backpack fade-in. For me it is instant.

• Devs are working on optimization and will certainly have more detailed options down the line. Trees seem to be a big drag on performance and once those are streamlined things will be better hopefully. Best way to improve performance right now is reduce draw distance.

• Rivers are being worked on and improved! See here: https://www.facebook.com/EcoVideoGame/videos/1199257340164267/

• For placing blocks, they plan on adding a "ghost" block while placing just like it works for placing furniture right now.

• @THIS-IS-TEXT said:

Provide more in-game options:
    -mouse sensitivity(default currently too fast in my opinion, had to lower before playing)

Oh yes please please please !!! Or a number in some .cfg file if it's easier, but something somewhere :)

Some issues with movement/controls
    -jumping almost feels like the character is weightless, almost like there is little gravity affecting them.
    -traveling up stair-like terrain feels tedious when it takes a lot of work just to get up one block of dirt.

+1 to jump properly we need to be not too close of the terrain, it's little bit tricky

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!