5.1 water irrigation bug

• so if you have blocks of dirt and you check moister levels and then dig out the blocks next to it so that water moves next to that one block you just checked how close the water is or is not to a block does not seem to matter for amount of moisture the block has, this seems to imply that no matter how much how close water is it does not have any effect on the blocks around it. - I even took a block and placed it directly into the water and it did not change moisture rating of that block.

Views

• The moisture wont update right away - it can take up to 10 minutes for the water to fully permeate into the irrigated area.

• Ill go check on those block and see if they changed.

• well these blocks have sate over night

I dog that out ran water next to blocks and even have block underwater but they still read same as when i put them there and ran water 50 to 58 percent which is same as the blocks that are 10 blocks away from the water. I would think that blocks that are under water should read higher then 50% ?

I guess I do not understand water concept in this game.. blocks that are high up in the hills with no water source at all have a 78% and waters next to and in lakes have less ? I mean blocks are same 100% as they where last night before i dug the trench to bring water to them and even lowered the area to be closer to water but blocks on top and blocks under and all blocks are always same it seems. ?
    the berry bush there died due to water issues moister rating was not high enough. at least according to the tool the water is right under block the bush is in and next to the block. the bush need rating of 78 and the block stayed at rating of 56 which was in rang of the block rating before I moved it into the water last night . for some reason I think the farming might not be working due to water issues with planets maybe.

it just seems like no matter how much water you send to blocks there not getting the water and planets you planet just end up dieing.

I just do not under stand how irrigation works in this game i guess..

water.jpg

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!