Hi.. straight to the point
I have encountered several problems, need solution please
- How do I turn on campfire?
- got skill level 1, i was able to craft it at the workbench
- crafted, placed
- I have put wood logs into fuel tab
(checked YT guides - and it should lit at this point)
- when I do so it links a timer just for a mere second . 1 minute 20 seconds. "Campfire turns off" and doesn't work anymore
- tried to place order (doesn't work) either
- crafted 2nd campfire
- doesn't work
1a. When I removed campfire with hammer, all fuel (wood logs) was lost in the process.
- Tried to create boards in workbench
(it says I need woodworking... but thee is no such a skill)
I may be blind, but couldn't find such a skill
- There is a 'carpentry' skill tree, but it doesn't says woodworking in it.
- I had no time to test it further with adding skillpoints, I may be wrong on this one.
2a. Ecogamepedia says:
The board is an item used in both simple crafting and for creating buildings.
It can be crafted at a Workbench and Carpentry Table for 1 log.
Pity that it doesn't say that You require somekind of skill to do so
would be easier if it was filled with more information.
A lot of things to report in this game, but I think Im patient for that kind of development.
Please help/report issues if You find those similar to mine.
Thanks in advance.
- As far as i know the only way to turn on a campfire is to cook at it. You need cooking skill in the survival tree to be able to cook basic meat dishes. Hopefully there will be a way to burn campfires at will in the future.
1a. This is probably not the intended behavior
- "Woodworking" should be "Carpentry".
2a. People are starting to work on the wiki, myself included. There will be better documentation soon!
Thanks for replying, but I've got another topics to solve:
- Is woodworking part of resarch table or skills tree?
- I made another attempt to look for it, and I didn't find a way to craft boards
- I realised there is a resarch table, but I have no time now to check this out.
- Killed Elk, Hare (6 animals total)
- raw meat did not drop
- only carcass dropped
- I don't wanna kill all animals because I want to test that out...
Carpentry (Woodworking) is a researched skill. You need the research table to craft the Carpentry skill book.
Animals now drop carcasses instead of raw meat. You can cook the carcasses at a campfire to make Charred Meat.