Alpha 5.1 Released
This contains all the hotfixes applied to Alpha 5, and some new features. This build includes prototype backwards compatibility, and while we have tested it somewhat with our existing server there may be unforseen issues when running the server and converting the data. If you encounter anything particularly bad, please send me your game.eco file.
- Improved backwards compatibility serialization.
- Added deed and property claim recipes to the town hall.
- Avatar art polish pass and code rework.
- Fixed Avatar UI viewport is lit based on time of day. StrangeLoopGames/EcoIssues#838
- Fixed Minimap waterlevel. StrangeLoopGames/EcoIssues#864
- Lowered the weight on chimney tops. StrangeLoopGames/EcoIssues#876
- Fixed a crash with the town hall building. StrangeLoopGames/EcoIssues#877
- Removed gears as a requirement for mechanics. StrangeLoopGames/EcoIssues#879
- Fixed an issue with older ferns. StrangeLoopGames/EcoIssues#890
- Fixed using shovel on tilled soil. StrangeLoopGames/EcoIssues#897
- Fixed aqueduct blocks. StrangeLoopGames/EcoIssues#900
- Fixed world layers using wrong time.
As an early warning, anything that holds a grass block (which has been removed) may cause that item to not load. If possible, have players remove those grass blocks from any tables/containers before updating?
When will this be pushed through for pingperfect? So far we are only up to alpha 5.031 and cannot play with the 5.1 client.