Feedback around purchasing game.

• So I am grateful the issue I had was sorted but from the impression I was left with - by purchasing the 4-pack you all received all benefits including the dev chat and dev tags. I didn't realise any different before this. Now maybe I should have read it more clearly, I dunno. I'm not mad - I'm happy that I can access the game and am very excited to play it. However, I would like to point out as feedback it would be nice if you stated in the purchase description that only the host of the 4-pack will receive the dev chat and dev tag features as I was not aware of this and the two other people I personally rallied to buy the game from my friend were under the impression they would also receive it because I missold the game based on my impression of what I thought all of us would receive. I doubt they'll be annoyed by the lack of those two features either and again, excited for the game - greatly appreciate the help from John, Jeff and NoBlackThunder but I would like the description updated to make it clearer to those buying that only the host receives those particular features.

Views

• Hey DNLinkman, sorry about the confusion, yep we'll update our descriptions as I can see how that would be unclear. We're hoping to limit the dev and forum tiers which is the reason we sell them individually. Thanks for writing.

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!