Looking For A Server [NA]

• Hey all!
    I'm new here, just got the game today! I'm really excited to play, but I noticed many servers in the game list are 300+ MS and maybe 3 that are like below 100.

I am trying to find a server that has low day time, located here in the NA, and has a fun community. If anyone knows of one or can hook me up with one, that be amazing!

Thanks all!

Views

• I understand how excited you are to dig in, however if you wait out until the official release of alpha 5 you should see lots of new servers pop up! I got the game a few weeks ago and it's great! Just waiting for the next alpha to get some active server to join!

• Thank you for the response. :)
    And that would make sense to why there are so many servers left to idle with really no people on, given that the release would be soon. I remember when Minecraft had similar things when it got close to opening a new version back in the ye ol' days.

Well, I do look forward than to the release of version 5 and hopefully I can find me a true home when that release goes live! For now then, I'll bum around and get use to the mechanics of the game. Unless they change some of those for Version 5?

• The basics should be the same :)

• I got one hosted form my location here in whitewater, wi so server is in the Midwest but its set to white list private right now due to all the trolls in game. I have steam my user name is sundance could add your in game eco user name to the whitelist.

most people who host servers host them for them selfs and friends when you open them up to randoms the worlds get destroyed kind like what happens in mine craft or ark last time we made server public public it just got rapped by randoms.

• Hello,

There's also ECO-RP, my server. It's open until, like what happened to midn8t, trolls start showing up!

• @midn8t said:

I got one hosted form my location here in whitewater, wi so server is in the Midwest but its set to white list private right now due to all the trolls in game. I have steam my user name is sundance could add your in game eco user name to the whitelist.

most people who host servers host them for them selfs and friends when you open them up to randoms the worlds get destroyed kind like what happens in mine craft or ark last time we made server public public it just got rapped by randoms.

I will indeed think about it! Things got busy in my life due to the Holiday, so I hate to join a whitelist server and then like, never be around!

@WillyMcBride said:

Hello,

There's also ECO-RP, my server. It's open until, like what happened to midn8t, trolls start showing up!

Also thank you for your reply as well. I did take a look into your server information and I'm a bit 'eeeh' on the idea of roleplaying on something I'm not even 100% sure I'll stick with. Like I told Mid above, I've also hit a super busy part of my life, so I am not even sure how much time I have to dedicate to the game atm.

Thank you all for your replies as well. This has been an extremely friendly community thus far and hopefully, life giving me a chance, I'll have the opportunity to play with some of you. ^^

• Not a problem! I hope things work out for you :)

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!