SIngle Player Mode Suggestions

• Due to my poor internet connection, I'm curious as to the plans for a single player mode,
    I was wondering if any of these suggestions may make it into it.

Other AI "Humans" who would go off and build, level up, and eat like a normal player, slowly develop an economy as they trade, then build cities, and slowly fall into 1 or 2 different jobs. After eventually creating vehicles, maybe even connecting cities via roads. As the player could choose any roll they pleased, and become a part of this ecosystem, whether he live in a cabin in the woods, or she live in a high-rise apartment. Once becoming developed enough, the AI forming more proper governments, and voting on different laws. Even slowly reproducing and aging, making overpopulation a real threat.

Anyways, if you do plan for a Single Player, those would be some very appreciated features, and if not, then maybe consider putting one in?

Views

• Would love a single player mode as all the public servers are basically dead as it is. Would be nice to be able to level up alone and go about doing whatever without having to fight for resources.

• +1

I love Norway!

• You can already sort of do this by just downloading the server files and running them along side the game.

You'll have to mess about with a couple of settings but from what I see everything is very self explanatory. Something to play at least until a standalone version comes along.

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!