Unlimited Property Claim Flags

• You can get as much Property Claim Flags as you like if you repeat reading the advandced research skill scroll. For each time you read it you get 5 more flags.

Seems to work with any scroll which gives you more claim flags

I guess you don't need any additional info for this bug? Otherwise just ask

Views

• actually a lot of skill books give you this ability there is also some messing art like the stone roofs

• jeah i think the stone roofs have no mesh atm just a place holder

• Yes this scroll bug needs fixing. Unfair when a player takes over the whole map. Only way to compete is to the same and next thing you know everything is owned by 2 people only haha

• I my self have not ran into this to much most of games I have played you never even see people who are playing.

game rewards you so much for not playing by how you generate skill points you only come online to eat then log off and wait again then just spend those points like nuts - you do not even really do anything.

so I have not really seen it as big issue so far other then once that start rewarding people for playing and people start really building and doing things then perhaps it be issue.

but right now best way to play is to further your technology as fast as you can and best way to do that is eat bunch stuff to get you a 130 Percent skill points every hour then just log off.

then you just wait and log on and up your tech and log off agin.

• Why 130%, not 200%?

Also, if you only ever log on to eat, then log off again, who builds your stuff?

• I just said you log in eat log off gain skill points then do quick build, you only need to build stuff to raise tech level not anything extra so room here room there put thing in it but only if you need it to up level - once you get over the building and mine craft stuff and you just want power level up that is how you do it. haven't pushed it to 200 and there is no real need to do so. honestly there no need to even get it up to 100 it just matter of real life time just keep logged off till you get amount of power leveling skill points you want, then when you collect total amount you want build some stuff if you really want too.

but I do not play on any servers that have meteor turned on so there time limit or need to do anything and a lot of servers tend to turn feature off it seems.

I have chars on 7 servers only need put half or so in on each per day - you can accomplish more by playing less at the start and once you got you skill point saved up spend them as needed game starts move along a lot faster by doing that.

you also do not need a lot of area best spot to build zone is top of highest spots because then you get all resources going straight down just dig it all out and put some wood or stone over whole and dig straight down and out on top of that buildings do not have to be built above ground you can dig out area and build your levels below ground only requirement for rooms are to be surround by walls.

Also then sense you have a pool of 400 plus skill points if you need tree just power level spend skill points on agricultural and grow some trees on your small plot of land just level up crazy plant then log off and wait or grow them under the water so people do not know they are there or underground.

most people do not build under water you can live underwater - there no death in this game so you can build take anything any where any place. I got trees growing under water on my one server along with my whole underwater dungeon house.

there a lot of tricks and things you can do to get places to build.

you can also create teleporters in game if you deep underground and you want get up to surface quick just pix axe rock above your head it push you down through world and you end up on the surface.

in fact almost anything that would normal kill you in real life or in any other game usually creates some weird effect in this game.

the new patch might change things but as of right now whole thing is broken to point where you can do anything and you do not need to do a lot to get it done.

anyways off optic funniest thing I ever did in this game I had this road near my mine it open pit mine of course and i let go of cart and me and cart went flying up in air because that os what game does when you leave go of a cart of course , so here I am at bottom of my mine with cart on my head so i have to slowly dig out an area to move cart into that underground then some how I was able to grab cart so then i use pix axe and then I dropped the ceiling on me and cart and we both went falling through the ground and ended up on surface.

The game right now is pretty freaking hilarious right now at times.

• Just because that's the way you play don't mean that's how everyone plays. We had a server with plenty active players. We all played hard. No one just quick built. We all put love and time into our plots. Either way you are way off topic. Both times people ended up spamming land claims all over. Oh a nice forest? Mine. Nice beach? Mine. Had someone claim so much I felt the need as well. Then we had people wondering about. Now just cause you just log on to eat and leave don't mean that's what others are doing. Unlimited claims is a problem. I'm sure they are fixing

• the food eating this is just balancing issue that should be fixed, and like you said a lot of people probably do not play like that but a lot of people also do, like you self you are on server where some people do not but there also servers where people do, I am on couple of them and the majority of servers I have chars are seem to be like that where people do not come on to play very often.

anyways I List ton of problems with game due to them all being just as important and just as bad as the unlimited claim bug like teleportation bug above living underwater, being able to build forest underwater - growing crops underwater, building houses under water, not drowning being able to teleport when under ground to surface being able to grown planets under in mines, disappearing water, Landscaping issues around water and rivers specially rivers all are just as important as property claim and all of them fall under long list of bugs and game balance issues.

what I am implying right now the work around for it all is ether to just ignore it or do things out side of the box as i stated and like I said and you also repeated hopefully in next version most of all of these issues are addressed.

• Not drowning is part of the game. We are not dying as players. It's about the planet. I don't see how planting a tree underwater is more of an issue then someone claiming a whole map. I feel you have not played multiplayer enough. Or the game enough to understand what it is about. Of course what it is about to me could be different then you. But I feel like dying will never be a thing. The game to me is about learning, being creative, working together as a community, developing relationships. None of this has to do with death nor is needed. This game seems to be milder. Everyone wants to die.. but why? Play mine craft :p

• to me game can never be realistic enough to be a true learning experience about planet, specially if you take out all thing in real life that are reasons we have issues now in first place, which are survival needs food, water, Shelter, Heat protection from enlivenment and population growth. along with Multiple Communities with different laws governing things.

in this game best way to protect planet in is to not build anything that can upset balance there for if you want to protect environment do not build things specially when its not needed to do so just power level.

I play game as what it is - a piece of entertainment for fun aka a game and games not something that is serious or realistic

• The point of the Game is to stop a meteor from destroying the planet while not destroying it yourself. You do need to eat which consumes the environment. Just cause you don't die don't mean it's bad. It's not meant for a health bar. The way you play sounds like you play on a solo map with no meteor or other players. You just log on. Eat food. And log off. Sounds like a blast. Of course to you this stuff with claim flags is not important. But it is a major major fault in the game when you consider playing on public servers. I will not give any more opinion. You can think what you will. And I will think what I will. And I think you should play the game more before telling other people what is needed or not. I just don't see you having much knowledge of the game. None the less. Good day sir and happy gaming :)

• You can always tell fan boys - always pushing Kool Aid I never said anything about health cars or anything of sort topic was unlimited claims bug, and I added few more bugs that are out into the list.

• Take out meteor and point of Game is creativity. I've never seen a server with 100+ people on or even 10. Idk what you are talking about. Also my server does have a meteor. Just cause yours don't, don't mean they are all that way. To restate. No meteor. Point of Game is purely what you can imagine and create. No need for death with that one. And with a meteor the point is to work together to stop it without destroying the world yourself. It's about the world not the player. When the player eats or tries to build to stop the meteor the player has to take from natural resources. Weather or not the player can die is irrelevant to the game. As it still causes you to take from the environment. Death or no death the effects to the planet would be the same thus making death irrelevant. I feel we are way off topic again. Kind of feel like you are trolling. The original post is about land claims and the bug for infinite claims. This is an issue bottom line. More of an issue then not drowning. Being able to build underwater and plant underwater. All very tiny problems compared to someone owning the whole world and no one can do a thing

• ok this went way off topic ^^. Related to the claim flag bug i think it sould be fixed before the game gets on steam early access. As soon it's released on steam there will be a bunch of new players and some of them will abuse this. it seems to be not a big problem atm as most servers where empty anyway.

• there not empty - most of servers have a lot of people on them we we just do not see people playing often because you do not need put a lot of hours into playing it just jump on do your thing and off.

there are a lot of bugs that need be fixed before it hits steam this going one of them, I would also list the teleportation bug and water not moving into empty spaces as two major ones with that one.

as for no servers with 100 to 200 I have a char on a server that has around 220 on it. you just do not see people on often because of issues i brought up, but if you play game for 12 hours straight you will see people coming and going.

i playing on falling servers

Salty hunter
    Stress Full times
    total surivie
    QQ united

lowest pop count is 15 which is salty hunter other ones hit 90 to 200 pop
    all have active players that come and go most of us on those server talk so forth pretty friendly but we have chars on across all those servers not just one.

• How can that be all the Game is? I literally sit and play 16 hours straight on my days off. How are you accomplishing anything? Please take these issues to another thread. This is for unlimited land claims as the title says.

• O man I do hope they fix the unlimited Property Claim Flags and along with all other issues.

• Further to the conversation of property claiming being a massive issue. If in the future they decide to increase the time it takes to get skill points, it would require a lot more teamwork and cooperation to achieve the task - Meteor.

• We're fixing bugs like mad, can someone add it here with a description and we'll verify its fixed in alpha 5?

https://github.com/StrangeLoopGames/EcoIssues

Any bugs you file here will get looked at!

• Looks like that one has been entered.

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!