We’ve been working hard getting the Ecosystem update ready for Eco Alpha 5 and looking forward to getting feedback from our early backers. We’ve decided to give it a few more weeks of polish and bug-fixing before we send it out, so we’re moving the Alpha 5 date to Oct 24th.
After playing on the test server last night for a few hours, A5 is very much broken still. Are we looking at another few weeks before A5 comes out??
'THIS BUILD IS NOT THE REAL ALPHA 5 VERSION
REAL VERSION SHOULD BE TOMORROW
USE AT OWN RISK (MIGHT/WILL BE BUGGY)'
Maybe wait until the release version today?
Followers 0 Following 0 Joined Last Online