A Toolkit for all servers with modular mods, want to remove a mod? find it, and delete it.
Extract into Mods folder.
Clays Toolkit Base Mod
Contains the saving and chat features for mods to base off of
Added ability to wipe and auto backup of logs (Admins Only)
- /wipe-tplogs - backs up the logs for teleport and wipes the list from the server. (Can be used to reset counters)
- /wipe-homes - backs up the list of homes and wipes the active list. (Useful when starting a new world!)
- /wipe-homelogs - backs up the list of home logs usage and clears the active list. (Can be used to reset counters)
Allow your players to make use of items / materials that will otherwise sit in a chest somewhere in the wilderness
- Recycle Wooden Shovel and Hoe
- Recycle Wood pulp and tallow into boards (Chip boards)
- Recycle Small cart into a fraction of the materials costed to create one
- Recycle Hewn Logs to Logs
Give your player the ability to teleport into one of their homes, at a cost and/or with limitations
- /home [HomeName] - Teleport to HomeName.
- /home-add [HomeName] - Add this location to the list of homes, now only on own
- /home-remove [HomeName] - Remove this home from list
- /home-list - Display a list of all the homes you have saved
Give your awesome players daily gifts, players must be active for at least 30 minutes before they can claim their reward.
- /daily - Collect your daily gift of tokens
Reward your players for voting for your server. Players must play 20 minutes before claiming their reward
- /vote - provides you with link to vote for the server
- /reward - get your token reward
- /apikey - add an ecoservers.io api key [AdminOnly]
- /rewardtokens - set a value that you want to reward to your players when they cast their vote [AdminOnly]
- /tick - Retrieve the latest votes from ecoservers.io
- /top-voters - Get the top voters in accordance to ecoservers.io
Let your players exchange their earned tokens into goods
- /exchange <int> - Exchange Skill Points into Tokens
Including /online and /online-count
- /lastonline <playername> - Display when this player was last online, if ever
- /stats <playername> - Display statistics of this player, if ever seen on this server
- /election - Display election information, if an election is ongoing
- /rules - If set by the server, this will display the server rules.
- /online - Show the list of players that are online right now
- /online-count - Show the number of people online
- /admins - Show the list of admins
- /admins-online - Display the list of admins who are online
- /version - Displays the version number of CTK installed on the server
Gives the ability to players to teleport to each other, costing calories and also, with cool down.
- */tp <username> - Teleport to specified player, if online.
- /tpa - Teleport Addition, where an admin can teleport someone else to them.
Toggle Light Sources
right-click to turn off or on, any light sources (pauses fuel consumption also)
Slap, Punch or Wave at friends and foes.
- /slap [VictimName] - Slap someone with a sock.
- /punch [VictimName] - Let's do it like aussie's and punch each other for the fun of it
- /wave [FriendName] - Wave at a friend from anywhere in the world.
- /hug [FriendName] - Hug a friend from anywhere in the world.
- /joke - Get a random joke!
custom timings and modes (slow 1 message every time and fast all every time), allows you to add, remove, enable, disable, list, send at will from ingame chat
- /motd-on - Switch on MOTDs
- /motd-off - Switch off MOTDs
- /motd-add <message> - Add the specified message to your MOTD list.
- /motd-remove <id> - Remove the message bearing the specified id from the list.
- /motd-list - List all MOTDs you have set on the server.
- /motd-send - Skip the timer and send the next MOTD.
Gaming Experience Improvements
- Breaking Debris yields less Woodpulp (3 instead of 5 per debris)
- Use wood pulp as fuel in Cooking benches
- Increased weight limits in carts including powered cart
- Excavator has more storage, for more digging goodness
- Reduced calorie consumption on debris pickup (to encourage cleaning the mess after chopping trees)
- Housing Objects to decorate your home with.
- /motd-on - Activates MOTD
- /motd-off - Deactivates MOTD
- /motd-list - List all MOTDs
- /motd-remove [ID} - Remove Message with given ID
- /motd-add [MESSAGE] - Adds Message to list of MOTDs
- /tp [USERNAME] - Teleport to an online username for a cost (calories)
- /online - Display online players count + list
- /online-count - Displays online players count
- /online-admins - Displays online admins list
- /admins - Displays admins list
- Right click on light sources to turn them off or on.
- Right click on Gift Piles to collect your tokens!
- /motd-add Hello World
- /motd-remove 0
Misc / Bug Fixes
- TP Cooldown was mal functioning
- TP was recording logs incorrectly (saving the teleported to player as the teleporter
- TP file has received the final update, now contains TP Cost and Cooldowns in it!
- added 2 commands to update the new values /tpcost and /tpcooldown accordingly
- Fixed bug with using tokens, now we can again right click on them to use!
- *Fixed top active and top voters formatting a bit (more to follow soon)
- Fixed /motd-list was throwing an exception, and disconnecting the caster
- and much more
WARNING - Install at your own risk, make sure to take backups of your saves before installing
@DarthNihilus this does not require ram, scanning areas uses CPU, I tested increasing the stockpile range from 7 default to 12, with a few stockpiles it was working as it should, I tested this on a Core i7 4790k overclocked to 4.4Ghz
When the world grew and there were around a hundred stockpiles, things got laggy. You can have 128gb ram, it wouldn't make any difference. Thank you
CTK v3.0.2 is out, bringing in
- Added Recycling, just a few recipes as a start!
- Added back in the CTK Flag, can be crafted and used as the daily gift collector.
- Added Teleporting configuration
- /tpcost <int>
- /tpcooldown <int>
- Supporting of Homes for different number formatting countries / languages
- Fixed bug where targetted player was being saved as the teleporting one.