A Toolkit for all servers with modular mods, want to remove a mod? find it, and delete it.
Extract into Mods folder.
Clays Toolkit Base Mod
Contains the saving and chat features for mods to base off of
Now also providing a list of online users, admins and online admins
Give your player the ability to teleport into one of their homes, at a cost and/or with limitations
- /home [HomeName] - Teleport to HomeName
- /sethome [HomeName] - Add this location to the list of homes
- /home-set [HomeName] - Add this location to the list of homes
- /home-add [HomeName] - Add this location to the list of homes
- /removehome [HomeName] - Remove this home from list
- /home-remove [HomeName] - Remove this home from list
- /home-delete [HomeName] - Remove this home from list
- /home-list - Display a list of all the homes you have saved
Give your awesome players daily gifts
- /daily - Collect your daily gift of tokens
Reward your players for voting for your server.
- /vote - provides you with link to vote for the server
- /reward - get your token reward
- /apikey - add an ecoservers.io api key [AdminOnly]
- /rewardtokens - set a value that you want to reward to your players when they cast their vote [AdminOnly]
- /tick - Retrieve the latest votes from ecoservers.io
Let your players exchange their earned tokens into goods
- /exchange <int> - Exchange <int> tokens from inventory into skillpoints as set by the server admin (default: 5)
Including /online and /online-count
- /lastonline <playername> - Display when this player was last online, if ever
- /stats <playername> - Display statistics of this player, if ever seen on this server
- /population - Display population information of this ECO World
- /leader - Check who's the leader, FOR NON-ADMINS ONLY
- /whosleader - Check who's the leader
- /election - Display election information, if an election is ongoing
- /rules - If set by the server, this will display the server rules.
- /online - Show the list of players that are online right now
- /online-count - Show the number of people online
- /admins - Show the list of admins
- /admins-online - Display the list of admins who are online
- /online-admins - Display the list of admins who are online
includes tp to cords for admins, tp to players for everyone costing calories and also, with cooldown.
Toggle Light Sources
right-click to turn off or on, any light sources (pauses fuel consumption also)
Slap, Punch or Wave at friends and foes.
/slap [VictimName] - Slap someone with a sock.
/punch [VictimName] - Let's do it like aussie's and punch each other for the fun of it
/wave [FriendName] - Wave at a friend from anywhere in the world.
/hug [FriendName] - Hug a friend from anywhere in the world.
custom timings and modes (slow 1 message every time and fast all every time), allows you to add, remove, enable, disable, list, send at will from ingame chat
- /motd-on - Switch on MOTDs [AdminOnly]
- /motd-off - Switch off MOTDs [AdminOnly]
- /motd-add <message> - Add the specified message to your MOTD list.[AdminOnly]**
- /motd-remove <id> - Remove the message bearing the specified id from the list.[AdminOnly]**
- /motd-list - List all MOTDs you have set on the server[AdminOnly]**
- /motd-send - Skip the timer and send the next MOTD[AdminOnly]**
Gaming Experience Improvements
- Use woodpulp as fuel
- Fixed recipe of Stove and Cast Iron Stove
- Fixed repair costs for certain items
- /motd-on - Activates MOTD
- /motd-off - Deactivates MOTD
- /motd-list - List all MOTDs
- /motd-remove [ID} - Remove Message with given ID
- /motd-add [MESSAGE] - Adds Message to list of MOTDs
- /tp [USERNAME] - Teleport to an online username for a cost (calories)
- /tp [x],[y],[z] - Teleport to co-ordinates given. [ADMIN AdminOnly]
- /online - Display online players count + list
- /online-count - Displays online players count
- /online-admins - Displays online admins list
- /admins - Displays admins list
- Right click on light sources to turn them off or on.
- /motd-add Hello World
- /motd-remove 0
Special Thanks to
The Aussie 24/7 Servers
@NoBlackThunder I agree with you in every point, I do mean this.
But when it comes to cars, it's hard to stop me from using a combustion engine, and trade it with an electrical one, it's not as fun ;)
I know it's more economical and can give you pleasure, but it does not give you the feel of a combustion engine nor the awesome sounds :), and yes I still agree with you, I'm just not ready to give up any of my beautiful cars for an electical one.