Clay's Toolkit - v3.3.1 - For BETA 7.7.2
It's been a while since I posted on these forums the updates of the toolkit. As I already do so on https://eco-mods.com/resources/clays-toolkit.3/ and on the website where all our subscribers get instant notification of the released version.
This version brings you some interesting things we have been working on for the past few weeks.
- Signs, including Ahead, Left, Right, Stop, No Entry, Customer Parking, No Parking
- Traffic cones were also included
- A new command to adjust the daily rewards minimum login time requirement. (see https://claystk.info/help/mods for more info)
- Fixed all invisible models, such as, Daylight Sensor, Motion Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Compost Bin and more.
- Teleportation may not work on some servers, this issue is still in the process of being fixed.
Credit goes to Phlo for all the signs and cones within Transportation mod.
WARNING - Install at your own risk, make sure to take backups of your saves before installing
This post is deleted!last edited by ebiline
All Housing parts are not displayed after the set. The solar panels have no recipe and there is no icon of it. The nuclear barrel has no recipe. If there is a device I do not think so synonymous