Lokking for admin position

• I AM LOOKING FOR A SERVER WHERE I COULD BECOME AN ADMIN I LIVE ON THE WEST COAST< THEREFOR I WOULD BE ON "LATE" IN TERMS OF MOST ECO PLAYERS, ALSO I KNOW LOTS ABOUT THE GAME< MESSAGE ME ON DISCORD IF YOUR INTERESTED IN GIVING ME A POSITION

Views

• Why would we make you an admin, we don't know you.
    You should login to server, play and let people get to know you before you even ask to be a admin.

Even than you should wait to be asked, it not a give right but something earnt over time.

And thats all I have to say about that.

• I gave you all information I can, if someone is looking to get a dedicated admin, then they could say so, if not, then they don't need to get to know me

• I am not sure is it good idea to give admin permision to somebody who it is not well-known.

• The fasted way to become admin is to run your own server. You can host it on your PC for friends, you can dedicate a machine to running it 24/7, or you can lease a rented host like killservers or pingperfect.

It's not likely that I would give you admin permissions. In fact, I usually play with admin off even as the admin. We do not want the temptation to spawn items, give skill points, or something along those lines.

Most things I have found that require mediation either handle themselves through gameplay (territory and market disputes) Only twice have I actually had to use the banhammer. Most servers have frequent backups, and an active community. If someone griefs beyond repair, you can usualy wait until the owner gets on.

I've seen few servers with more than 1 admin, never more than 3. However, if you want to become an admin really badly just join the server you like. Get on every day, mostly all day. Learn their names, the staff structure, and get to know them. Use discord to communicate with them, and after you're on a casual greeting basis, then you can make your intentions know.

Also, you may need to improve your typing skills. I know several things from your post:

1. You are too lazy to make a well written multi-paragraph post about why you should be admin.
    2. You do now know basic grammar and writing skills.
    3. You likely cannot mediate an issue if you don't want to work your way into admin position over time
    4. You don't know what admin duties entail.
    5. You have a discord; +1!
    6. You don't know how to use a caps lock key. Can't have my admins shouting at the players.
    7. You don't proofread your posts before making them. I don't want rash decisions being posted in my discord from an admin who doesn't think about, or look twice at their response.
    8. You didn't specify what versions of the game you have played, so I don't know how much "lots" is about the game. Have you played all the specs? Are you familiar with the admin commands?

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!