Because I can´t vote at road map
Because I can´t vote at road map, because I have the Steam Version I say it here what I want.
1. Bugfixes, Bugfixes, Bugfixes, Bugfixes - There are bugs since the early alpha that have not been fixed yet
3. lower system requirements
And only then, really only then the rest.
Have you tried to register and link your steam account? That way you should be able to vote, too. Otherwise it's a bug ;)last edited by
• Ecoylent is people! Do not replace any meal with Ecoylent!
Bug fixes comes with optimization, which has to do with performance. I do agree that bug fixes is crucial right now. We have duplication, room breaking, server crashes, and shop breaking quite excessively. I'm sure this is why many people aren't playing or remaining active. If people leave to that, it's difficult to do anything without the missing professions. Also I'm not sure if I agree with the lower system requirements. It's already pretty low as it is. Most games have the same minimum and if you have specs lower than that, you should definitely consider upgrading. my decade old computer is still much higher than the minimum requirements needed.
- Lower system requirements, as in the very early Alpha's.
- Bugfixes, Bugfixes, Bugfixes, Bugfixes
- a functioning aquaeduct, as in the early alpha
- push -