Clays Toolkit - v2.3.3 - For BETA 7 & 7.1
A Toolkit for all servers with modular mods, want to remove a mod? find it, and delete it.
Now with awesome Festive items!
Extract into Mods folder.
Clays Toolkit Base Mod
Contains the saving and chat features for mods to base off of
Added ability to wipe and auto backup of logs (Admins Only)
- /wipe-tplogs - backs up the logs for teleport and wipes the list from the server. (Can be used to reset counters)
- /wipe-homes - backs up the list of homes and wipes the active list. (Useful when starting a new world!)
- /wipe-homelogs - backs up the list of home logs usage and clears the active list. (Can be used to reset counters)
Give your player the ability to teleport into one of their homes, at a cost and/or with limitations
- /home [HomeName] - Teleport to HomeName.
- /home-add [HomeName] - Add this location to the list of homes, now only on own
- /home-remove [HomeName] - Remove this home from list
- /home-list - Display a list of all the homes you have saved
Give your awesome players daily gifts, players must be active for at least 30 minutes before they can claim their reward.
- /daily - Collect your daily gift of tokens
Reward your players for voting for your server. Players must play 20 minutes before claiming their reward
- /vote - provides you with link to vote for the server
- /reward - get your token reward
- /apikey - add an ecoservers.io api key [AdminOnly]
- /rewardtokens - set a value that you want to reward to your players when they cast their vote [AdminOnly]
- /tick - Retrieve the latest votes from ecoservers.io
Let your players exchange their earned tokens into goods
- /exchange <int> - Exchange Skill Points into Tokens
Including /online and /online-count
- /lastonline <playername> - Display when this player was last online, if ever
- /stats <playername> - Display statistics of this player, if ever seen on this server
- /election - Display election information, if an election is ongoing
- /rules - If set by the server, this will display the server rules.
- /online - Show the list of players that are online right now
- /online-count - Show the number of people online
- /admins - Show the list of admins
- /admins-online - Display the list of admins who are online
- /version - Displays the version number of CTK installed on the server
Gives the ability to players to teleport to each other, costing calories and also, with cool down.
- */tp <username> - Teleport to specified player, if online.
- /tpa - Teleport Addition, where an admin can teleport someone else to them.
Toggle Light Sources
right-click to turn off or on, any light sources (pauses fuel consumption also)
Slap, Punch or Wave at friends and foes.
- /slap [VictimName] - Slap someone with a sock.
- /punch [VictimName] - Let's do it like aussie's and punch each other for the fun of it
- /wave [FriendName] - Wave at a friend from anywhere in the world.
- /hug [FriendName] - Hug a friend from anywhere in the world.
- /joke - Get a random joke!
custom timings and modes (slow 1 message every time and fast all every time), allows you to add, remove, enable, disable, list, send at will from ingame chat
- /motd-on - Switch on MOTDs
- /motd-off - Switch off MOTDs
- /motd-add <message> - Add the specified message to your MOTD list.
- /motd-remove <id> - Remove the message bearing the specified id from the list.
- /motd-list - List all MOTDs you have set on the server.
- /motd-send - Skip the timer and send the next MOTD.
Gaming Experience Improvements
- Use woodpulp as fuel in Cooking benches
- Increased weight limits in carts including powered cart
- Excavator has more storage, for more digging goodness
- Reduced calorie consumption on debris pickup
- New Housing Objects!
- /motd-on - Activates MOTD
- /motd-off - Deactivates MOTD
- /motd-list - List all MOTDs
- /motd-remove [ID} - Remove Message with given ID
- /motd-add [MESSAGE] - Adds Message to list of MOTDs
- /tp [USERNAME] - Teleport to an online username for a cost (calories)
- /online - Display online players count + list
- /online-count - Displays online players count
- /online-admins - Displays online admins list
- /admins - Displays admins list
- Right click on light sources to turn them off or on.
- Right click on Gift Piles to collect your tokens!
- /motd-add Hello World
- /motd-remove 0
WARNING - Install at your own risk, make sure to take backups of your saves before installing
I tried to find out to which mod this item belonged, but it belongs to you and surely is buggy ;)
Your pulp wood crate is somewhat broken and invisible.
@HerrGrinsel we are still in the process of remaking all models, please wait for 2.3.4 for a fix of models.
Was just looking funny and weird, but thanks for your hard effords.
There is another issue:
Items dropped in the same chest (wood pulp crate) will not be accepted as items in the store.
For example: if you put 10 fireweed shoots in the crate and set them for selling they will be labeled as "Sold out"
also let us say you got 40 shoots in two different containers (30 in a vanilla one and 10 in your modded one), only 30 will be recognized by the store.
I was actually looking for a way to turn of the meteor in solo play now that you can create your solo games nicely in the main menu. I didn't see any commands for it here. I know it used to have a pop up window and all separate. I only seem to find forum posts mostly from 2015 when I google it and the wiki wasn't much help. Now, since the change in skill trees, addition of fishing and hewing, I'm relearning to play. (Gives you an idea of how long it's been)
Your toolkits are always very helpful. Your work is appreciated.
@babydluv81 Thanks for your input, highly appreciated,
I will try to squeeze in for next release the meteor toggler, I love that idea.
This has been confirmed to be working with Eco 7.0.6
This has been confirmed to be working with Eco 7.0.7
That would be great! Thanks! Now if I can find out how to set myself as admin in solo play things would be perfect. Kind of messed up that when you create your own solo game it doesn't auto set the owner of it to admin. Just user. 0.o I'll re-download the server package from the eco site and hope that that will still work maybe? I didn't want to cross files if it would mess up the game though. I don't usually dig in programming too much unless I have a walk-through or better idea of what I'm doing. I wish the admin would update the Wiki when they do their new releases. blah
@Bex THANK YOU!! But... I don't use steam.. so that actually wouldn't work for me. :( I'll dig in the files and see if I can bypass the steam/steam and see if those same named files exist. I'd imagine they would. If so then that definitely would help fix my problem.
@ Bex well the file exists but it's a .eco extension file. So without the game itself, I'm not sure what program I could use to modify it. Back to square one.
wow! OK guys. I just read over all the new release info on the 7.0 release and deleted the old 6.8(?)
They actually fixed a LOT of GREAT things.. Like... you are now auto admin on solo map creations.. gee.. wouldn't that have been nice to have known about... well.. a day or two ago lol. and they 'greatly decreased the skill requirements' thank god! That was ridiculous.
So... thanks for the help, but it looks like the trouble was for nothing. Didn't have to worry about it after all I guess... But yes to turn off meteor still.. I was amazed when I read that it doesn't destroy the world now! It makes craters and drops the world temp and emits radiation but doesn't destroy it... even with the meteor running, that might be interesting to play out and see how it goes.. Hopefully the radiation and eco system will restore itself after a time.
So thanks and happy gaming!
@Bex will check that out if I still want to make changes. Thanks
Btw everyone this is working with beta 7.1last edited by
I need some help, (also pretty good because now im registered in here :D)
I can´t get it to work,
I am uploading all the files into the right directory but nothing happens, restarted my server a few times. Nothing.
I am Admin in the Configfile (with steam64)
Anyone knows why nothing is loading up except the standard stuff?
Thanks and regards
@zynxcom so I'm assuming the /give command work right?
Can you try /daily and tell me what it says?last edited by
@emmeck /give works, there is a list of hundreds of items to choose from.
/daily isn´t working like the rest, "could not find command: daily" so the other commands :(
Thank you for the fast replay btw.
Have you tried to reinstall the toolkit?last edited by
Reinstalled everything a few times, server is not local, if that does something to it. It is an online server with ECO Global Survival 7.1.0. Not working, I can do whatever i want. Tried both the 7.0 Zip and Rar. The Admincommands like /dummy are working. So, i guess it can´t be an adminrights thing. :/
Hmm I will talk to clay and see if maybe he knows what's going onlast edited by