Alpha 5.5 Stable version Bugs

• Howdy People! Can we try to post all new bugs here ? =) just to combine everything in to a single post and make it easier to find for future reference. This here will also count as a known bugs list for the latest release. Thank you all!

some bugs i gathered so far ( i copy / pasted them from other post) :
    1.Tooltip hanging on screen is still here. (this is a pretty known bug)

2.Sometimes not able to see other people. Was standing in front of a friend and he couldn't see me (world border related?)

3.Animal carcasses de-spawning before you can pick them up. Two rabbits I killed de-spawned before I could grab the carcass.

4.Sliding. I keep noticing that often when I let up off the movement key that my avatar will slide a bit in a random direction. Edit: I've figured out what's causing it. If you stand alongside a surface as a wall or elevated ground and face it at sort of an angle then tap forward it will slide you along a bit.

5.Sometimes when I try to open a container it will open and then immediately close. Happens a few times before I can finally open it.

ref for above bugs : http://ecoforum.strangeloopgames.com/topic/1986/bugs-i-ve-noticed-in-5-5

I have seen also some one complaining that stairs are not working. Can some one confirm this ?

Views

• @fireboss4 said:

-Cancelling order on carpentry table gives back no goods, even if goods were unused. I.E. Order 100 Wood Widows, put in 14 boards, cancel immediately, get no windows or boards out.

I believe this goes for several crafting tables, also an issue where the items disappear upon cancelling. Should be fixed in the 5.5.2-staging build later today or in the full 5.5.2 release at some point.

-Wainwright table can be demolished with others goods in private. This happens within the 24hr period that it is supposed to wait. This looses the goods others placed in the table.

Can confirm that this has happened with several types of crafting tables.

MGrand3
    (MGrand3#6248)

Voluntary Community Moderator

• Another Bug:

-If I use the "Claim Deed" button I get access to change the names of the tables on the deed and it says owned by me on the deed. However, above the calorie bar it shows land owned by other person and it says I have to own the deed to unclaim the land. It seems as if there are two owners to the deed now.

• Thanks guys .. i worked trough the list now and i think i gathered all of them =) just posting my self here so i know where i have to start from in the future again.. though i think we start a new thread with 5.5.2 when that has been released to stable and see what got not fixed as an example and whats new =)

• Store bug.png

I have a room containing 2 mills, 1 bakery oven, and a store. Because this is 3 crafting tables, the store will not and should not work. However, the status message received says that 6 crafting tables are present. I picked up the bakery oven, and the store went back to functioning as normal. When I place the bakery oven down, the store still works. But as soon as I add fuel to the oven, I get the error status once more. Is it intended for a crafting table to not count as one until fueled? If so, this would appear to be merely a tooltip display error.

• @Mandroo I've had this happen with several different crafting tables. I think there's some sort of issue with counting crafting tables in general, but also the status tab. Might be modules causing the issue?

MGrand3
    (MGrand3#6248)

Voluntary Community Moderator

• New bug (i guess)... in 5.5.1
    When passing the 0 mark on the map with a powered cart the server crashes with this error:
    Crash 03304625.ecodmp

It happens every time i try it, unless i chop up the PoweredCart.cs and remove anything that has to do with fuel and air pollution from it.

P.S: Get a exorcism skill tree in the game, so we can make these carts behave. Send help!

• Animals don't reproduce, on our server the elk got down to 51 and we passed a law, in 3 days the elk population dropped by 2 to 49 elk and have not went up at all. Please fix the sterile animals.

Also there is not an option under proposing laws to protect Bison.

• Do I want to join in?

• I took away some earth with the shovel under a wooden log from my house and the log disapeared that happened often

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!