Alpha 5.4 Released!
- Upgraded the server to .Net 4.6.2. If you are running under mono on Linux or OSX, you may need the current beta of mono (4.8)
- Trees on the minimap are now batched, which should result in improved performance
- Improved performance of visibility checks for world chunks (Thanks @ChronosWS!)
- Pooled plant objects for faster instantiation (Thanks @ChronosWS!)
- Updated speedtree shaders to use instanced rendering. This should dramatically improve performance for most users, if their GPU supports it (DX11 / OpenGL 4.1)
- Further improvements to chat functionality and channels. Should fix numerous cases of messages becoming missing.
- Fixed problem with renderscale slider that caused unnecessary render target creation every frame.
- Fixed issue with world objects where sometimes the crafting timers did not properly count down.
- Fixed vehicles not remembering how efficient they are on various terrain after a reload of the server.
- Fix plant highlighting when the highlighted plant changed shape during highlight
- Fixed a stack overflow issue on some machines due to expression compilation
- Fixed an issue with the chunk builder when building meshes that had more than 65534 vertices.
- Oil is now a finite resource. Fixed numerous issues with harvesting oil with pumpjacks.
- Real effects for diving underwater.
- Beginnings of animations for character avatars
- New block effects
- Added mouse sensitivity control
- Triggered the freshness (Thanks @stett!)
- Improved block targeting and placement cursor
- Backup plugin now saves its config, and has settings for frequency of backups to keep
maybe within the next 2-3 weeks , or maybe even earlier
2 weeks just hit. I hope it comes out soon
patience young padavan :P
I wouldn't count on the update coming out too soon
This is great I love to see this game adapting so quickly. Absolutely fantastic work guys.
Any word on the eta of when the next update will be?
This thread is about old release. The 5..6 release came out last week and 5.6.1 is currently in staging and should be released in a few days. There is a post about the release of 5.6last edited by
reddit moderator: rentechd
I am a new member. What's in the new, please introduce me.
This post is deleted!last edited by neoesum
it would be great if you put a bar of life, how about minecraft, with the same functions